JL JOURNAL : Gravel Caught Between the JL Wrangler Fender and Body FIX

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still no luck with the Amazon link shared :(

@Duke - mind sharing a link to where you found it at Walmart? I’m not finding it so far.

They're sold out there and a few others places too. Everyone is out right now.

LauraRose

Can you post a link? I am finding all kinds on Amazon, but not this specific one.

Thanks!
I just clicked on the link that Eddie posted in the article about this fix. When he first posted it & I clicked on it, Amazon listed the Trim-Lok as being out of stock, & they didn't know when or IF it'd be available again. Needless to say, I was relieved to place my order today, even if I won't receive it for several weeks.

The attached pictures show the link I clicked on and the info in the linked listing & my order.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out.Screenshot_20180913-205340.jpegScreenshot_20180913-210215_Amazon%20Shopping.jpegScreenshot_20180913-210224_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

I just clicked on the link that Eddie posted in the article about this fix. When he first posted it & I clicked on it, Amazon listed the Trim-Lok as being out of stock, & they didn't know when or IF it'd be available again. Needless to say, I was relieved to place my order today, even if I won't receive it for several weeks.

The attached pictures show the link I clicked on and the info in the linked listing & my order.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out.View attachment 5378View attachment 5379View attachment 5380

Laura Rose from PA

Thank you! I should have thought of that, Lol!

LauraRose

I hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out.View attachment 5378View attachment 5379View attachment 5380

Laura Rose from PA
I just clicked it again & it's available

Screenshot_20180913-210849.jpeg

Laura Rose from PA

How were you trying to find it on Amazon?

Just to let you know - clicking the links posted by Eddie ensure that we get the correct product, AND help support the forum without costing us any $$! Good deal! [emoji4]

Laura Rose from PA

I was doing a search. I used the link this time and backordered it. If it ships early October, I'm good to go. I'd like to install this on each fender before heading to Moab on October 18.

Thanks again, Laura!

LauraRose

I was doing a search. I used the link this time and backordered it. If it ships early October, I'm good to go. I'd like to install this on each fender before heading to Moab on October 18.

Thanks again, Laura!
You are most welcome sir. Have a blast in Moab & make sure to post up pix!

(btw, I go by my first & middle names, Rose is my middle name) [emoji4]

Laura Rose from PA

You are most welcome sir. Have a blast in Moab & make sure to post up pix!

(btw, I go by my first & middle names, Rose is my middle name) [emoji4]

Laura Rose from PA

I've got two daughters with Rose as their middle name, too! Hannah Rose and Emma Rose!

We're planning to take lots of pics and some video, including drone video, so hopefully we'll get some good stuff to post!

LauraRose

I've got two daughters with Rose as their middle name, too! Hannah Rose and Emma Rose!

We're planning to take lots of pics and some video, including drone video, so hopefully we'll get some good stuff to post!

Your daughters have beautiful names - we gave both of our daughters "Rose" for their middle name also: Samantha Rose and Mandi Rose :thumb:

I'm curious about which drone you have and whether you like it. When you have time, please let us know about a few things you like and dislike about it. I've been considering the purchase of one. Thank you.

Your daughters have beautiful names - we gave both of our daughters "Rose" for their middle name also: Samantha Rose and Mandi Rose :thumb:

I'm curious about which drone you have and whether you like it. When you have time, please let us know about a few things you like and dislike about it. I've been considering the purchase of one. Thank you.

Thanks! Those are beautiful names, too!

I've got a DJI Spark. I like the small size. People don't react much to it. They think it is more of a toy. Sometimes people react negatively to a larger drone. Also, its small size lends itself to easier storage. I bought a case off Ebay and it holds everything very nicely. I didn't want a big backpack or case taking up valuable cargo space.

I'm just learning how to use it for videography, so the jury is out. It does fly well and is incredibly stable. Another thing I don't like is the short battery life. I now have 3 batteries because you only get 12 to 14 minutes out of each.

Overall, right now, I like it a lot. I think we'll get some pretty amazing footage from it on our Moab trip.

LauraRose

Thanks! Those are beautiful names, too!

I've got a DJI Spark. I like the small size. People don't react much to it. They think it is more of a toy. Sometimes people react negatively to a larger drone. Also, its small size lends itself to easier storage. I bought a case off Ebay and it holds everything very nicely. I didn't want a big backpack or case taking up valuable cargo space.

I'm just learning how to use it for videography, so the jury is out. It does fly well and is incredibly stable. Another thing I don't like is the short battery life. I now have 3 batteries because you only get 12 to 14 minutes out of each.

Overall, right now, I like it a lot. I think we'll get some pretty amazing footage from it on our Moab trip.

Yes, DJI seems like a very popular brand of drone. I'm really looking forward to the pix from your trip - they may help me decide on a DJI model. I hope you and your family have a blast!