JL JOURNAL : Gravel Caught Between the JL Wrangler Fender and Body FIX

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good idea, thank you.

Good idea. Thanks for all the great videos!

Glad that I could be of help to others :cool:

Awesome video as always Eddie, wondering too if something like this:

http://http://www.mofoco.com/item/EMPI_6730_VW_BUG_SUPER_BEETLE_FENDER_BEADING_BLACK_25_/442/c85

would work too, fender beading that has been used by the VW Beetle folks that I saw someone use before on a JK with Poison Spyder fenders to finish them out too...? :idontknow:

Yeah, I'm sure it could work. I know that TrailHunter suggested it or something very similar to it as well a while back.

looks good!
now back charge jeep for time and materials. ;)

LOL!! No kidding :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie!

Is the price about to skyrocket now when the welt is back in stock? :(

I doubt that it will. If it did, I'd be willing to buy it in bulk and try to offer it for the same price.

Would love to buy the one Eddie shared, but really don’t want to keep waiting on the fix :( Anyone else try another welt That works?

SaddleTramp above came up with another solution that could work.

This stuff would work real nice for the winter with all the sand that gets put on the road. I'll have to get myself some.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. :yup:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great video! Love the idea. It’s simpler and cleaner than using silicone to fill in the gaps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Love the idea. It’s simpler and cleaner than using silicone to fill in the gaps

Oh yeah, I just couldn't get myself to put something in there that was so messy and/or permanent. I really like the idea that I can remove this welt and with ease and within just minutes if need be.

Great info and video. Thanks

You bet and glad that I could be of help :cool:

Duke

Great video Eddie and thanks for taking the time to research this. Looks like Amazon is all out of this stuff already. I did find it at the Walmart site though. I needed those tools anyway. :thumb:

Duke

BV Geezers

Looks great, but can't find it

All these folks love this product, but is not available on Amazon. I can only find it in 100 foot lengths from Zoro on Ebay. Where are people getting the 25 foot lengths. If 100 feet is all there is, anyone want to split it up with me?

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
All these folks love this product, but is not available on Amazon. I can only find it in 100 foot lengths from Zoro on Ebay. Where are people getting the 25 foot lengths. If 100 feet is all there is, anyone want to split it up with me?

I think I saw on the YouTube comments that the 25’ sold out right after the video was posted lol