JLWrangler Jeep Forum

NEW Here? START Here!

Give us a Wave!

As some of you may or may not know, it is customary for Jeepers to wave at each other as they pass each other on the road. And, if it's not too much to ask, we'd like you to give us a 'virtual' wave here by saying hello, telling us a little about who you are and of course, all about your Jeep!
Threads
Threads

Announcements & Forum Support

Information regarding the use and function of this forum can be found here as well as important announcements that are made by the Administrator of JLWRANGLER.com. Have questions on how to post up pics, use the search function or just about anything else regarding the functions of this forum, this is where you should start!
Threads
Threads

Jeep JL Wrangler Forums

JL Stock & General Talk

This forum contains general and technical information regarding the Jeep JL Wrangler. This includes discussions regarding OE (original equipment) components and issues related to Rubicon, Sahara and Sport models such as factory suspension and steering, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Threads
Threads

JL Modified Tech Talk

This forum contains information regarding the building up and modification of a Jeep JL Wrangler. This includes the discussion of aftermarket parts such as suspension, steering, bumpers, skid plates, rocker guards, armor, drive train, sport cages, on-board air and other useful accessories that will help improve the performance and protection of your Rubicon, Sahara and Sport. This also includes troubleshooting questions and answers that you might find useful.
Threads
Threads

JL Write-Ups

This forum contains DIY information and instructional write-ups to help you to work on, maintain and install a myriad of products on your Jeep JL Wrangler.
Threads

Wheels & Tires

If you have questions or comments you'd like to make regarding wheels and tires, this is the forum for you. Please try to keep posts on topic (i.e. make, performance, maintenance, etc.). If you have questions regarding size and fitment on your Jeep, please direct them to the Tech Forum that best suits your needs.
Threads
Threads

JL Photos & Videos

Whether it's built up or stock, on the trail or in the driveway, yours or one that belongs to someone else - everyone loves to see photos and videos of all things Jeep JL Wrangler and if you got something you'd like to share, please post it up here!
Threads
Threads

Trails Tales & Events

If you were lucky enough get your Jeep JL Wrangler out on the trail, we'd love to hear all about your adventures and see pics from all the fun you had here in this forum. Of course, if you have an upcoming trip or event you'd like others to join you on, please post them up here as well.
Threads
Threads

The Recycler

Got some old parts you'd like to turn into some cash? Well, this is the place to post them up. Buy and sell items at your own risk. Please, do not post firearms or related parts for sale. NO vendors or businesses allowed.
Threads
Threads

Jeep JT Gladiator Truck Forum

JT Gladiator Truck Talk

This forum is dedicated to the upcoming 2018 Jeep Gladiator Pickup Truck, sometimes referred to as the JT and will be made soon after the release of the new JL Wrangler. Topics also include the J8, JK-8 and concept trucks such as the Jeep JT, NuKizer 715, J12, Red Rock Responder and the Mighty FC.
Threads
Threads

JL JOURNAL Videos

The JL JOURNAL

The JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight the build process of our JL as well as all the adventures both small and big that it takes us on. We hope that you follow us along on our journey.
Threads
Threads

WAYALIFE Videos

Since 2007, Cindy and I been working hard to produce YouTube videos that capture the Jeep WAYALIFE and this sub-forum showcases the ones we've made for the Jeep JL Wrangler. We hope you enjoy!
Threads
Threads

NONE of the ABOVE

This-n-That

This is a virtual saloon, tavern, bar, pub or whatever you like to call your favorite watering hole. Here, members can discuss their favorite libations as well as just about anything else you might talk about with friends, unrelated to Jeeps and in an adult establishment. Of course, the keyword here is "adult" and if you get offended easily, I might recommend that you exercise some personal restraint and refrain from visiting this sub-forum.
Threads
Threads

Shop & Support JLWRANGLER

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

AZ_gunslinger wrote on kingsize's profile.
I just bought my first Jeep ('18 JUL Rubicon) in Nov. It appears to have had rocker armor installed by at some point that was removed before before being traded in. I'd like to put them back on and have looking online to match the rivnut pattern. I'm now pretty sure they were EVO-907 Rockskins and wonder if you would you take a look at my photo and let me know if you agree?
Got the new S&B intake system, with the functional hood scoops installed. Immediate difference felt, & I don't have the better flowing exhaust yet. That'll be next. The drivers side feeds air over the turbo when moving & let's heat escape when hot. My money mods start with making the engine more efficient. Plus little accessory add ons. Future add ons will include lighting & bumpers.20221107_124739.jpg
wallbanger wrote on STROMBECK's profile.
are these wheels still available
Ahre wrote on MIKEY's profile.
Hello Mikey, did you find a place to pass through the firewall? I too have a manual transmission 2020 JLU Rubicon and need to pass through the passenger side firewall. Any help you are willing to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Sir, -Paul
Shelby73 wrote on moodywizard's profile.
Good morning I was wondering if you still had the mount for the twin arb? If so interested in purchasing. I hope you and your family have a great day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staeng8