Wave and a Mojito! from Chicago

shockerracing

Thought I would introduce myself, my name is James and my wife and I ordered our first Jeep on July 12th... a Mojito! Green JLUR! On July 30th, I called my dealer to see if it was too late to add the Steel Bumper option to my order and was told that yes it was too late because they were standing there looking at my MojitoJeep! It was crazy that it was only 18 days from order to delivery! So in our first month of ownership, we have been busy ordering all of the basic necessities including: Mopar Floor Mats, Arc Door Hangers, Topsy Products Hinge Hoists and the Racor Hoist, Shorty Antenna, Alien Sunshade, and a hitch extender for my Bike Rack to clear the spare tire. The big thing I have added so far is a beautiful 20x9" Gloss Black set of Grid Off Road GD03 Wheels with 325/60/20 BFG KO2's. I also have my Tazer JL that I have yet to install to recalibrate for the tire size.

What my wife and I never expected is how much we would absolutely love this Jeep! We have actually been arguing over who gets to drive it all the time!!! We have also had some new experiences with the Jeep scene and already met some amazing people!

I am not sure what this forums rules are but self promoting but I have created an IG page just for my Jeep and if you want to follow it is removed
We have also done a couple of fun YouTube videos with our Jeep but I will wait to hear if it is ok to post up about my YT Channel, I know some forums are weird about that.

1535061628431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JTCO

Meme King
I am not sure what this forums rules are but self promoting but I have created an IG page just for my Jeep and if you want to follow it is xxxxxxxxxxx

We have also done a couple of fun YouTube videos with our Jeep but I will wait to hear if it is ok to post up about my YT Channel, I know some forums are weird about that.

Welcome. Nice Jeep. That is against the rules indeed. I'm pretty sure you had to read through and agree to these rules when you signed up :thinking:

https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=rulesfaq#faq_socialmedia

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler & nice JLUR! The rules are pretty cut & dry. There are a lot of good people & good information on this forum - hope you are able to follow the rules & stick around, lol!

Laura Rose from PA