D1 Status

18jl

Hey Everybody,
What's the average wait time once your order hits D1 status? I just found out mine got D1 today.

sgkdhk

I just received my 4 door Rubicon today after 64 days. The time it takes all depends on what options you ordered. I ran into delay at all stages because they were short on Sting Grey color, then had short supplies of trail management system. Once I got to KZ shipping status no one could tell me when it would be delivered. Jeep Chat said up to 30 days. Mine made it to Memphis, TN then sat for almost 2 weeks. I called the dealer and they said it would be 10-15 more days, Jeep Chat said 4 more days and 10 minutes after I hung up the dealer called back and said my Rubicon came in that morning and ready for pickup. So what I am trying to say is no one really knows a firm status of delivery. I wish you the best of luck for a fast delivery and maybe mine was just a one off bad case of build and delivery. As mad as I was at the dealer when I drove it home it all was forgotten and I am glad I did not cancel and go buy a truck again. Love it so far with only 96 miles.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
IRRC, I was in D1 for 29 days. But honestly it really is a crapshoot. It could go fast, it could drag on. Just sit back and enjoy the anticipation.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that you're back east, you'll most likely have a faster wait time than someone out west. Hoping to see pics of it soon. :yup:

18jl

Thanks everybody! I called jeep chat and all they could tell me was they have all the parts and it shouldn't take too long.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks everybody! I called jeep chat and all they could tell me was they have all the parts and it shouldn't take too long.

Yes, they are now discouraged from giving letter / number status. But that's pretty much the definition of D1. I really only started checking when I needed to think about scheduling time off from work to pick it up out of state.

Hgrace

My Sport S was delivered in 20 days. Unfortunately a bearing in the rear axle went out in 20 miles.
They're rush ordering a complete rear axel from factory to swap rather than send me out with a tear down.
I'll be off roading my loaner till then.
Should be next week

Sent from my SM-G935P using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Hgrace

My Sport S was delivered in 20 days. Unfortunately a bearing in the rear axle went out in 20 miles.
They're rush ordering a complete rear axel from factory to swap rather than send me out with a tear down.
I'll be off roading my loaner till then.
Should be next week

Update.
Vehicle was bought back last Friday. No new axle delivery date available.
Ordered 2019 with loc differential.
No status or VIN yet.
Anyone have a VIV in their 2019 or delivery date?