A wave from Jersey Village, Texas

LSJKU

Hi guys, it's good to be a member. I've been on the Wrangler Forum for years as I previously had a 2012 JKU that I built out (put an LS6 V8, 6L80 tranny and Metalcloak game changer in it). Was lucky to get to do a bunch of trails from Arizona to Utah with it. Now I just took delivery of my new JL 2-dr (Punk'n) and am starting a new build. It will be completely different as I am moving to Arizona in a couple weeks and am setting it up to do desert running as well as a little rock crawling.

I've been following Wayoflife for a while and am using a lot of his philosophy. Currently I am installing a Mopar 2" lift (finish it today), a MF rock crawler exhaust and aFe CAI. I already gave it new 35" Trail Grappler shoes on stock rims with 1-3/4" spacers. But this is temporary as I plan to go coil-over once there are multiple systems developed and tested. Still leaning towards EVO and King coils though.

Glad to be here. Hope i can contribute a little, but mostly want to learn from you guys with this mew build. It's a little different than the mudders we build around here.

Thanks, glad to be here...
Cary (or LSJKU as my handle was on Wrangler Forums, and is here).

20180810_120648.jpgIMG_0398.jpg