Convertible Soft Top

MrGiant

from my first look at it, i like it pretty much, except the fact, that the windows are bent and will get matte over the time in some spots. the price is rediculous, no question.
but compared to the power top hard top with folding roof cloth, THIS is the cooler way to go.
but why is it a dumb product? I really can't get it right now....:( maybe I didnt see something

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's a guy on here who's been talking about it even before it came out. I've seen the original version on a JK a few years back and there's no way I'd ever want it if only for the crazy cost. The bulky size, added weight and silly looks would definitely keep me away too.

Tajeonski

Top usage of the software these days was a convertible soft this was develop by me that have all the certificates install on this. This was made by the highly secure code that I got from your mom's house this has all the languages codes on it that was free of virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

JTCO

Meme King
Top usage of the software these days was a convertible soft this was develop by me that have all the certificates install on this. This was made by the highly secure code that I got from your mom's house this has all the languages codes on it that was free of virus.

Get lost spammer. Your links have been removed.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

WTF? What a douche.