Exhaust help

I bought a flowmaster outlaw system looking for some noise but the drone has me wanting to go back stock but love the look of the double piped out the back are there any NO DRONE exhausts with dual exits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggaboo

I bought a flowmaster outlaw system looking for some noise but the drone has me wanting to go back stock but love the look of the double piped out the back are there any NO DRONE exhausts with dual exits

I’ve heard good things about dynomax in the past. I’m waiting for them to come out with a cat back offering personally. Here’s their axle back system if you’re interested:
http://www.dynomax.com/2018-jeep-j...le-back-system-super-turbo-muffler-39536.html

Cheers,
Buggaboo

I've got a Magnaflow axle back, and I don't feel like there is a drone when cruising, but the sound is fantastic when driving. It is all so subjective, though, I'd recommend riding in one and trying it out before spending anymore money. I'm not sure the Magnaflow sounds all that different from Flowmaster, or if they sound completely different.

SSBattalion

I just threw on the new AFE Power MACH Force-XP Hi-Tuck Cat-Back Exhaust. It's dumped so no muffler or tips, but you won't have to worry about smashing your muffler and tips! It doesn't drone and has a nice note.

afe.jpg

I contacted flowmaster they did real good by me. Needless to say i have a 1 month old flowmaster outlaw for sale 250$ plus 50$ ship in usa