2018 JLUR Build

Jetboy

Nice good info.

Best to buy direct from LoD?
I’m about to get bumpers,sliders and tire carrier of there’s

Last edited:

bsofley

JL down

So after work today I got home and went to get something out of my Jeep. The JL is not my daily driver so it does sit a good bit. I opened the door and noticed the dome lights didn’t come on. I thought that was strange so I tried to start it. Nothing. The guages just freaked out and went crazy. Stuck a volt meter on the battery.... 5v. So in one day of sitting my battery has went completely dead. Now it’s getting towed to the dealer for them to figure out why. I probably could have jumped it off but why not use the nice road side assistance 😂. I’m just glad I wasn’t in the middle of no where camping or wheeling when this happened. I’d be screwed. 6CA42B1D-415B-453E-8A29-492DB7A40D81.jpg32859BCB-5A51-437B-B15D-9C6CB5F0B402.jpg

StingRubi19

It’s not “recommended” but I am having zero issues. It actually makes it harder to pop a bead off since the rim in narrower. I’m sure they won’t wear as nice as if they were on a wider rim but i love the look for now.
I love the look as them as well. As much as I'd like to keep them on my Jeep when I upgrade tires I'll probably still get new ones. Been thinking of just putting them on my wifes GC Trail Hawk instead.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So after work today I got home and went to get something out of my Jeep. The JL is not my daily driver so it does sit a good bit. I opened the door and noticed the dome lights didn’t come on. I thought that was strange so I tried to start it. Nothing. The guages just freaked out and went crazy. Stuck a volt meter on the battery.... 5v. So in one day of sitting my battery has went completely dead. Now it’s getting towed to the dealer for them to figure out why. I probably could have jumped it off but why not use the nice road side assistance ��. I’m just glad I wasn’t in the middle of no where camping or wheeling when this happened. I’d be screwed.

Well that sucks. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Last edited:

techhnyne

What ever you do DO NOT get the Ripp . I had a ripp on my 3.6 and within 15k miles from brand new my jeep was experiencing issues that grew bigger. jeep was misfiring along with the supercharger leaking oil. I called ripp to get some help and they gave me the worst customer service experience ever. I live 5 mins away from their shop and I called too speak to the owner ross and see if they could possibly look over my vehicle to help me. I have been trying to reach out to them for help with issues for over 2 years, they all know who I am and where i live as i know where they live, we are practically fucking neighbors and they still refused to help me. I had less then 35k miles and my jeep had so many issues i had to ripp out the ripp and replace my block to get things working normally

Think twice before purchasing anything from those pricks

not to mention if you notice all the Bigger builds like stormtrooper and grapplerjk both removed their superchargers because it was not worth the headache. I believe both of them blew their motors aswell