SHINY or BLACK : Aftermarket Jeep Wheels Survey

SHINY or BLACK - What kind of wheels do You Prefer?

• SHINY Wheels

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • BLACK Wheels

Votes: 49 63.6%

• Total voters

Fugi888

20180821151142-f257c0c2-me.jpg

Hey Everyone, Cindy and I are conducting yet another super simple survey to help us better understand the members here on WAYALIFE and how decisions are made regarding aftermarket Jeep products. If you're willing and have the time, we'd be grateful if you could please answer our simple 2 question poll. Unfortunately, you will need to do this from the full site as the poll will not work on our app.

While we would ALSO love for you to expand on your thoughts regarding this question, what we're really hoping for are the statistics that the survey will provide. To help make your efforts worth your while, we will be giving away WAYALIFE shot glasses to random members who participate in our poll.

With all that said...

SHINY - This includes chrome, polished aluminum AND cast or machined aluminum. Essentially any wheel that isn't painted or powder coated.

BLACK - This would include a high gloss or matte finished, black steel or aluminum wheel INCLUDING ones with a beadlock or rock ring in a different color.

Thanks for your help! :thumb:
I prefer matte black. Theres just something about it....20190308_145129.jpeg20190210_144250.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

To me it all depends on the color. Shiny wheels are okay, but they don't look right on Sting Gray. So for my case I say black.

Ski

20180821151142-f257c0c2-me.jpg

Hey Everyone, Cindy and I are conducting yet another super simple survey to help us better understand the members here on WAYALIFE and how decisions are made regarding aftermarket Jeep products. If you're willing and have the time, we'd be grateful if you could please answer our simple 2 question poll. Unfortunately, you will need to do this from the full site as the poll will not work on our app.

While we would ALSO love for you to expand on your thoughts regarding this question, what we're really hoping for are the statistics that the survey will provide. To help make your efforts worth your while, we will be giving away WAYALIFE shot glasses to random members who participate in our poll.

With all that said...

SHINY - This includes chrome, polished aluminum AND cast or machined aluminum. Essentially any wheel that isn't painted or powder coated.

BLACK - This would include a high gloss or matte finished, black steel or aluminum wheel INCLUDING ones with a beadlock or rock ring in a different color.

Thanks for your help! :thumb:

I would agree it definitely depends on the color of the vehicle, but if I had to decide on one, I would lean towards shiny.