SHINY or BLACK : Aftermarket Jeep Wheels Survey

SHINY or BLACK - What kind of wheels do You Prefer?

• SHINY Wheels

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • BLACK Wheels

Votes: 49 63.6%

• Total voters

darrenroos

moneypitvictim

Black w/shiny bead lock rings is my choice......

It gives it some contrast, and the shiny ring will not show scratches or gouges as bad if they were black !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Personally I like black but since we went with silver decals on our Surf Blue JK we went with shiny wheels on it. My Granite JL with black decals will always have black wheels.

Congratulations darrenroos and thank you to everyone who helped us out with this survey :thumb:

RubiJR

I prefer a flat Black

Not even the shiny black. It is just personal preference but I prefer matte black especially in the off road arena. I have had shiny and gloss and a flat black. Shiny has to be maintained more and when it gets rash it looks way worse than a flat black that can be touched up with some rattle can. Much easier and tends to look better. Well maintained shiny looks good standing near them but can be irritating if you get a nice sunny day and the shine blinds you. That being said if you have a Shiny ride you should probably go with shiny rims. I've seen the videos so not too much chance of anyone mistaking your shiny wheels for a mall crawler