BLACKED OUT JL Wrangler Pinch Seams

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That sounds right up my alley. 2" 3M what you used? My LOD sliders shipped yesterday, yea.

Yup, 2" is what you'll need. :yup:

Looks good Eddie! Any plans to do the same to the rear to clean it up as well?

To be honest, I was going to do that in the rear first but never got around to it. I did the pinch seams first being that it just didn't look right with the LoD rock sliders. The rear end the way it is has kind of grown on me but I may try and see what it looks like black out too. Being that I'm just using vinyl, I can always remove it if I don't like it.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yup, 2" is what you'll need. :yup:

To be honest, I was going to do that in the rear first but never got around to it. I did the pinch seams first being that it just didn't look right with the LoD rock sliders. The rear end the way it is has kind of grown on me but I may try and see what it looks like black out too. Being that I'm just using vinyl, I can always remove it if I don't like it.

Well if you do decide to test out the rear I will be curious to see what it looks like. If it cleans things up like it did on the jk a bit then I’m sure it will look good

JAGS

I have my jk seam painted black. Agree it looks way better on the lighter colors. Never thought about using vinyl.

Four Flusher

Tape was a great recommendation. I used 3M vinyl from the big A. It worked great, took less than an hour for both sides. I had LOD sliders on my white JKUR and hated the holes.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4597.jpg
    IMG_4597.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4599.jpg
    IMG_4599.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 70