WiscoHR’s JL Adventures

WiscoHR

Started the spring cleaning, aka rust removal. Pulled the bumper and winch off. Stripped the bumper to bare metal and tried out VHT roll bar and chassis paint. It’s looks great but interested to see how it holds up.

Also the aluminum upper support on the winch by the control box was corroded so pulled it apart and re painted it.

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR

So while I was working on the front bumper over the last little while. Decided to upgrade a few things. Got a new fairlead as the last one went to shit thanks to Wisconsin winters and added some Baja Designs fog lights.

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

JTCO

Meme King
So while I was working on the front bumper over the last little while. Decided to upgrade a few things. Got a new fairlead as the last one went to shit thanks to Wisconsin winters and added some Baja Designs fog lights.

Looks good. I think I'm going to get that same fairlead for the truck.

WiscoHR

Finally got a chance to work on the Gladiator. Got the Mopar lift lower control arms in and don’t have to fight it on the highway anymore. Tracks nice and straight.

IMG_2336.JPG

Also added Rugged Ridge entry guards. They are much nicer than the Mopar one in my JL.

IMG_2337.JPG

And had to get rid of the chrome lug nuts.

IMG_2338.JPG

JTCO

Meme King
Nice. Glad you were able to get the steering fixed. And yes, those Rugged Ridge scuff guards are damn well designed. Love em.