WiscoHR’s JL Adventures

drhcobra

On my JK I would repaint the frame and axles every spring and fall. I use Rustoleum Rust Reformer on the rusted spots then top coat with Satin Black. I’ll probably put a coat of paint on in the next couple weeks. I don’t believe in the undercoating products because the usually trap water against the metal as they wear down.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks, Enjoy your thread. My plan is to avoid salt as much as possible, they definitely lay it on thick these days.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
WiscoHR, I've been meaning to ask... did you need a vacation after your trip? LOL! My wife, my 12 year old and I were exhausted after one day on the trails yesterday. Your trip probably would have put us into a coma. :cheesy:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
We've been in Colorado for 3 years and have gone through more than a few windshields in that time. Love the feeling of a new windshield. Lol.

Also, the red decals look great with the granite.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We've been in Colorado for 3 years and have gone through more than a few windshields in that time. Love the feeling of a new windshield. Lol.

Also, the red decals look great with the granite.

Lol, I love new windshields, and I laugh because every windshield that has broken in my Jeep is when my wife is driving! I always give her shit about them!

Oh yeah, getting a new windshield especially after running one that's pretty pitted makes you feel like you've got nothing in front of you.

Decals look great too :thumb: