Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 272

Thread: WiscoHRís JL Adventures

  1. #211
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Heading down to Chicago in the snow to go check out the Gladiator at the auto show. Need to see it in person.

    Nice. If you don't mind, can you snap some undercarriage photos especially where the spare tire is?

  2. #212
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Nice. If you don't mind, can you snap some undercarriage photos especially where the spare tire is?
    Hereís a couple phone camera isnít the best.

    IMG_1709.JPG

    IMG_1710.JPG

    IMG_1711.JPG

    IMG_1712.JPG

    IMG_1714.JPG

    IMG_1715.JPG

    Love it in Gobi!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #213
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Hereís a couple phone camera isnít the best.


    Love it in Gobi!!

    Thanks for doing that. Are those 33s that are on it now?

  4. #214
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Thanks for doing that. Are those 33s that are on it now?
    Yeah it has the 33Ē falken mt


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #215
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Yeah it has the 33Ē falken mt

    Awesome. Looks like a 37 may actually fit under there .

  6. #216
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Awesome. Looks like a 37 may actually fit under there .
    A 35 for sure, a 37 might be a little tight on the drivers side because of the heat shield between the tire and exhaust.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #217
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    677
    The orange is a little too much for me.

    IMG_1721.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #218
    Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    768
    You need the matching stingray

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    The orange is a little too much for me.

    IMG_1721.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I need to see this color in person. I'm debating between the orange, red, or granite for my Gladiator. I like the red and orange but never seen them. No one around me even has them on their JLs.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #220
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRubi19 View Post
    I need to see this color in person. I'm debating between the orange, red, or granite for my Gladiator. I like the red and orange but never seen them. No one around me even has them on their JLs.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    After seeing the orange today itís reminds me of a giant construction barrel.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •