Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Whatcha Watchin'

  1. #1
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045

    Whatcha Watchin'

    Just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix. Definitely in the vein of Blade Runner / Blade Runner 2049. Loved it, and looking forward to season 2.

    9ba4abcd1383df5674d31aa392d1be79.jpg

  2. #2
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,281

    Whatcha Watchin'

    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix. Definitely in the vein of Blade Runner / Blade Runner 2049. Loved it, and looking forward to season 2.
    That was pretty good. I enjoyed Mindhunter, also. I was hoping for a second season of both, but who knows when, or if that will happen.

    IMG_2504.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by notnalc68; 08-17-2018 at 11:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Caught the Bug sgkdhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Brandon Mississippi
    Posts
    50
    The new show on the Paramount Channel called Yellowstone is pretty good


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    That was pretty good. I enjoyed Mindhunter, also. I was hoping for a second season of both, but who knows when, or if that will happen.

    IMG_2504.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That show was weird. Kind of dry. I didnít watch the whole series but like 4 episodes.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  5. #5
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    That show was weird. Kind of dry. I didn’t watch the whole series but like 4 episodes.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

    Same here, we watched two episodes and lost interest. I do keep hearing good things though with people anticipating a second season. I'll have to give it another go when I have more down time this winter.

  6. #6
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    That was pretty good. I enjoyed Mindhunter, also. I was hoping for a second season of both, but who knows when, or if that will happen.

    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Altered Carbon has been green lit by Netflix for a second season, however Joel Kinnaman has been replaced by Anthony Mackie to play the main character Takeshi Kovacs.

    Mindhunter is scheduled to return at the end of this year and should include Manson, Berkowitz, et. al.

  7. #7
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,281
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    That show was weird. Kind of dry. I didnít watch the whole series but like 4 episodes.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Same here, we watched two episodes and lost interest. I do keep hearing good things though with people anticipating a second season. I'll have to give it another go when I have more down time this winter.
    It isnít for everyone. My wife didnít like it. She didnít like Altered Carbon, either.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045
    Lol. My wife can't stand Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049 or Altered Carbon. Puts her into a coma.

  9. #9
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,045
    On the other hand, something we have recently enjoyed together is Barry, on HBO. I think we only have the final episode left.

    MV5BMjQyNDk0NTIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTQ2Nzg4NDM@._V1_-768x1152.jpg

    Hader is pretty damn good in this show.

  10. #10
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,281
    I dumped all my HBO, and such. I still have cable, but I felt like I was paying an awful lot, for what I was getting.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •