2.5" Evo Enforcer Stage 1 w/ Shock Extensions JLU Sport

JrBiem

Evo Lift

Got 'er all installed yesterday. 2.5" Evo Enforcer Stage 1 w/ Shock Extensions '18 JLU Sport. The kit was missing some hardware, which I purchased at Lowes to make it happen. I'm sure Evo would have sent it out but I didn't want to wait, just impatient I guess! Took me several hours to complete on my own in the driveway, but was very easy to do.

Tire/Wheel Info: Tires -315/70r17 Nitto Trail Grapplers
Wheels -stock steel 7.5"
Spacers- 1.75" spidertrax wheel spacers.

Here are a few shots:
liftinbox.jpg

Inkedliftinprogress_LI.jpg

liftcompleteside.jpg

evolifted.jpg

Last edited:

JrBiem

Looks fantastic!! Love that Mojito too :thumb:

Thanks, man! Handles great on the road too...Gonna take it for a trail ride on the 25th with the local club here in WI. I'll report back how that goes. Next thing to go in is CB, just waiting on the antenna kit from cooltech. And I'm gonna snag a stock JK bumper from a club member and stubby it for now. Sliders on the short list, looking @ frame mounted from either LOD or Evo...Evo told me the other day they are still about a month out on theirs.

WiscoHR

Thanks, man! Handles great on the road too...Gonna take it for a trail ride on the 25th with the local club here in WI. I'll report back how that goes. Next thing to go in is CB, just waiting on the antenna kit from cooltech. And I'm gonna snag a stock JK bumper from a club member and stubby it for now. Sliders on the short list, looking @ frame mounted from either LOD or Evo...Evo told me the other day they are still about a month out on theirs.

Where at in WI? I’m always up for something local.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Four Flusher

looks awesome, every time I see a Mojito, it makes me want that color, dam forum. We just got done with Hot August nights and there were a few lime trucks, so maybe Mojito JT somewhere down the road.