Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CB BAR - Jeep JL Wrangler NO DRILL / NO CUT Overhead CB Radio Mount INSTALLATION

Fresh Catch

CB BAR - Jeep JL Wrangler NO DRILL / NO CUT Overhead CB Radio Mount INSTALLATION

Just wanted to share my install using the CB Bar and a Uniden 505. For those wanting to run a smaller radio, I can confirm that the Uniden 510, 520, & 505 will mount up without modifications using the bracket that comes with the radio. Bracket lines up with with the smaller holes on the CB Bar, just need to buy 1-1/2 long bolts, washers, & nuts for install. Due to the small size of these radios it is not possible to clip the mic on the side of the radio. Using an idea from another member here, I glued a small round magnet to the back of the mic, I can now secure the mic anywhere on the CB Bar.
    I think it came out great, really happy with the CB Bar, thanks Eddie!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile appIMG_0017.jpgIMG_0019.jpgIMG_0024.jpgIMG_0025.jpg
    Last edited by Sdhobbs; 12-27-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdhobbs View Post
    Just wanted to share my install using the CB Bar and a Uniden 505. For those wanting to run a smaller radio, I can confirm that the Uniden 510, 520, & 505 will mount up without modifications using the bracket that comes with the radio. Bracket lines up with with the smaller holes on the CB Bar, just need to buy 1-1/2 long bolts, washers, & nuts for install. Due to the small size of these radios it is not possible to clip the mic on the side of the radio. Using an idea from another member here, I glued a small round magnet to the back of the mic, I can now secure the mic anywhere on the CB Bar.
    I think it came out great, really happy with the CB Bar, thanks Eddie!
    Awesome! So glad to hear you're happy with your CB BAR

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678