3.5" and 37s + a Big Thanks to the Forum

arcticaaron

My sting gray JLUR came in last week and I spent this weekend installing an EVO 3.5” Stage II Lift on it. I followed the install video/writeup on here to get everything installed.

Before the jeep arrived, I mounted the beadlock wheels on 37x12.5 cooper tires. I’d never done this before but followed the writeup and video on here and it was no problem (besides an issue with the beadlock bolts).

After the lift was installed, I did a simple alignment using the writeup on here.

By now you are probably seeing a theme: monkey see, monkey do. I love working on rigs but need clear directions to get the work done correctly and efficiently. Eddie, this forum, and the technical writeups made all of this work extremely easy and for that I’m grateful!

The jeep drives very well and it’s so good to be driving one again after 15 years being jeepless (broncos and land cruisers are fun but not the same).
Photo Aug 12, 7 13 17 PM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Your JL looks great and I'm so glad to hear that our videos and write-ups have been helpful to you :yup:

Onlyone

Beautiful Jeep. I’m kicking myself this summer for not going to the STT’s for the looks alone. Lol. :thumb:
I knew I should have listened to Eddie! :yup:

JAGS

Not gonna lie, love the stance of the 3.5” lift with the factory fenders. Nicely done.