Metalcloak lift - Game Changer??

RustyE

Metalcloak lift

I’m hearing lots of good things about the Metalcloak Gamechanger 3.5” lift kit. Anyone put one on their JL yet? Anyone have experience with MC lifts, or especially gamechanger lifts? I know there’s lots of years of experience with multiple Jeep platforms and brands out there on this forum. I don’t recall seeing this particular lift being brought up yet.

Rusty

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m hearing lots of good things about the Metalcloak Gamechanger 3.5” lift kit. Anyone put one on their JL yet? Anyone have experience with MC lifts, or especially gamechanger lifts? I know there’s lots of years of experience with multiple Jeep platforms and brands out there on this forum. I don’t recall seeing this particular lift being brought up yet.

Rusty

Actually, there was a thread on this and so I moved your post into it.

Metalcloak is really good at marketing - maybe one of the best out there. They are also trying really hard to make a name for themselves and if there's something specific you're liking about their kit, I'd be interested to know what it is. Of course, if you're just into brands that are trendy, that's cool too.

RustyE

Actually, there was a thread on this and so I moved your post into it.

Metalcloak is really good at marketing - maybe one of the best out there. They are also trying really hard to make a name for themselves and if there's something specific you're liking about their kit, I'd be interested to know what it is. Of course, if you're just into brands that are trendy, that's cool too.

A brand being trendy doesn’t figure in to my decisions at all.
I understand that some brands are better marketers than manufacturers, so that’s why I was asking the forum about it. I did not know if anyone had one of these kits installed yet, so I was asking about personal experience. I’m not trying to sway anyone in one direction or the other.
I try to do thorough research before paying a bunch of money for something I’ll be installing myself, so I’m just trying to cover my research bases.
I saw several people had spoken about their experiences with JKs before the thread turned into a stinger thread.
I wasn’t trying to break forum rules or step on anyone’s toes. I just posted to see what opinions are about the lift. Now that I’ve read what people think, that helps in my decision.
Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A brand being trendy doesn’t figure in to my decisions at all.
I understand that some brands are better marketers than manufacturers, so that’s why I was asking the forum about it. I did not know if anyone had one of these kits installed yet, so I was asking about personal experience. I’m not trying to sway anyone in one direction or the other.
I try to do thorough research before paying a bunch of money for something I’ll be installing myself, so I’m just trying to cover my research bases.
I saw several people had spoken about their experiences with JKs before the thread turned into a stinger thread.
I wasn’t trying to break forum rules or step on anyone’s toes. I just posted to see what opinions are about the lift. Now that I’ve read what people think, that helps in my decision.
Thanks.

LOL!! Not sure if you were getting defensive there but if so, there's no need for it. I don't know anyone running their kit on a JL but really, I can't see how it'd be any different than a kit for the JK. After all, not a whole lot if anything has changed between the two platforms and this I can tell you for a fact. Again, if there's something specific about their kit that you're drawn to, there's a discussion to be had. :yup:

RustyE

LOL!! Not sure if you were getting defensive there but if so, there's no need for it. I don't know anyone running their kit on a JL but really, I can't see how it'd be any different than a kit for the JK. After all, not a whole lot if anything has changed between the two platforms and this I can tell you for a fact. Again, if there's something specific about their kit that you're drawn to, there's a discussion to be had. :yup:

Lol. I wasn’t getting defensive. Now that you directed me to the correct thread, I’ve seen all I need to see to take MC off my radar.
Thanks for your help.

Rusty

JTCO

Meme King

Rusty

Caitlyn Jenner was a game changer too. Just because it's been done doesn't make it beneficial.

valleythunder

Metalcloak suspensions

Anyone have experience with these lifts? I’m looking at various manufacturers and just came across their system. Thanks for any help!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JLWRANGLER - Just did a quick search and came up with this link that might help you out.

EDIT : I hope you don't mind but I merged your post being that it's the same topic.