LEAKED CAD Drawing of the all new JT Scrambler!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Check it out, Jalopnik just posted up the following leaked CAD drawing of the all new Jeep JT Scrambler.

rqpvdzptkrsu94i9pt6r.png

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/see-the-2018-jeep-scrambler-in-decent-detail-in-this-le-1798315106

Let us know what you think!

JTCO

Meme King
I swore that I'd never buy a new vehicle again, but I may have to make an exception....

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yes please! Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the final product!

Also I like this cause it gives you an idea of what the JL is gonna look like

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot of it being tested for towing that was posted up on WAYALIFE by mkwrangler as he was coming off of a hiking trail.

Jeep Scrambler.PNG

Jwalt

So that would just be a standard 4 door JL then....? What's the point.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Used to off-road a gen one 4-runner that had about the same rear overhang running 33" tires, thing got hung up easily on rocks and ledges. I guess I could push the rear axle back some to reduce the exit angle then make the rest up with even larger tires. Or your right and I stick with a 4 door jl

thinkxingu

Probably the most excited I've been for a vehicle release, and they keep pushing it back! I'm very curious what pricing will be like on this, and if they will offer a Rubicon or equivalent version. So many questions!

Agreed on both--I was gonna bite for the new JL, but I LOVE the look and functionality that would come with the truck. As for pricing, I'm hoping lower than the JL but I'm not confident.

What is more important to me, though, is that they get the top right--I really hope the rear window rolls down and that there are two panels on top that can be stored in a compartment below the bed. Add lighter aluminum removable doors, and it'd be perfect!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk