Muddin in Raleigh

Took my 3 year old son to some muddy local trails today & to Bass Pro after. It’s gonna rain this week so I’ll let her rock this look for a few days. We had a blast & here’s one for everyone who thinks all Saharas are pavement princesses. 😝

Attachments

• 89B97D73-C6EF-4307-BDC8-4D122224A4F8.jpg
    89B97D73-C6EF-4307-BDC8-4D122224A4F8.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 75

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Took my 3 year old son to some muddy local trails today & to Bass Pro after. It’s gonna rain this week so I’ll let her rock this look for a few days. We had a blast & here’s one for everyone who thinks all Saharas are pavement princesses. 😝

LOL!! Right on :thumb:

LauraRose

Took my 3 year old son to some muddy local trails today & to Bass Pro after. It’s gonna rain this week so I’ll let her rock this look for a few days. We had a blast & here’s one for everyone who thinks all Saharas are pavement princesses. [emoji13]
AWESOME!.. That's how a Wrangler should look! [emoji4]

Laura Rose from PA

BillArnett

Laura Rose from PA

Agreed! After this:

IMG_0926.jpg

I washed it so I could get the doors open. But it didn't last long:

_MG_8645.jpg

A lot of this is because my stock fenders don't completely cover my 13.5" wide tires. But I don't care. I really only wash it to minimize the amount of crud in the working parts. (But I wish the door handles didn't get so muddy :)

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
My main reason for washing after a local trail ride is to decrease the wear on the glass. The dust coming off my local Colorado trails is fine granite, and when I put dirty windows down without washing you could hear it scratch the glass. My JK windows were etched terribly and drove me nuts.

LauraRose

Agreed! After this:

View attachment 4273

I washed it so I could get the doors open. But it didn't last long:

View attachment 4274

A lot of this is because my stock fenders don't completely cover my 13.5" wide tires. But I don't care. I really only wash it to minimize the amount of crud in the working parts. (But I wish the door handles didn't get so muddy :)
Your Jeep looks great!! The more mud, the better! I'm actually bummed that my stock setup doesn't throw much mud up on my Jeep. I have plans for 13.5s which should give me my fix! [emoji23]

Laura Rose from PA

My main reason for washing after a local trail ride is to decrease the wear on the glass. The dust coming off my local Colorado trails is fine granite, and when I put dirty windows down without washing you could hear it scratch the glass. My JK windows were etched terribly and drove me nuts.

Whoa. I never thought of that before.

Laura Rose from PA

Thanks! It was a ton of fun & I fully agree. I ran my JK pretty dirty & have been trying to be better but this’ll require the pressure washer. It’s caked in & the red hides the NC clay in the photos