Jl rock sliders

Jsouder53

Installed my LoD Destroyer Slider/Steps today. It was a super easy install, even with 3 holes to drill. Taking our time, it took us a little less than 1.5 hours. It fit perfectly and appears to very sturdy.

My hat is off to LoD for a superbly American made product[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Those look great! Do those sliders mount to the body or the frame? I have their signature series sliders on my JK and they are awesome. Can’t go wrong with LOD

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

BillArnett

Eddie has the tube style LoD Signature sliders (as do I) not the Destroyer ones with the step. I specifically got the Signature ones fearing that they would hang up on a rock sometimes. But I'm regretting it because my wife has a hard time stepping on the tube; I think she would have likes the step a lot more. And the probability of getting hung up is pretty low.

GrayBeard

I'm slorry, miss read the question. Thought Jags was asking about the mounting hardware under the sliders/steps.

I agree, I dont think the step area will cause any hang ups and may offer a tad more side protection.

Resqnu

Installed my LoD Destroyer Slider/Steps today. It was a super easy install, even with 3 holes to drill. Taking our time, it took us a little less than 1.5 hours. It fit perfectly and appears to very sturdy.

My hat is off to LoD for a superbly American made product[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]View attachment 7168View attachment 7169

These look awesome! Thinking about getting the same. Still happy with them?