Waiting...

13_gecko_rubi

I wish, I would wait for that too. Best we may see is a diesel sometime in the future without a $20k+ aftermarket Hemi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've driven both, I'd rather have the $20k+ aftermarket hemi. The diesel is nice but nothing like a v8 :)

Sent via....

phljeeper

I've driven both, I'd rather have the $20k+ aftermarket hemi. The diesel is nice but nothing like a v8 :)

Sent via....

I like it as a small upgrade cost in my Grand Cherokee. Would be great to have all the engine options the GC has in a Wrangler/Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StingRubi19

Stopped by my dealer today to check out this Overland edition and its definitely making the wait more difficult. This had the Mopar 2" lift with 33" tires on it. The ride is night and day when compared to my Rubicon. That extra wheel base makes it so smooth. Heres a few pictures I took of it. Thinking I'll just go with the Mopar lift right from the dealership when I get mine. Wish I could have got more pictures of the rear set up but there was a line of people wanting to test drive it...20190615_152304.jpeg20190615_151334.jpeg20190615_151348.jpeg20190615_152826.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Stopped by my dealer today to check out this Overland edition and its definitely making the wait more difficult. This had the Mopar 2" lift with 33" tires on it. The ride is night and day when compared to my Rubicon. That extra wheel base makes it so smooth. Heres a few pictures I took of it. Thinking I'll just go with the Mopar lift right from the dealership when I get mine. Wish I could have got more pictures of the rear set up but there was a line of people wanting to test drive it...

Wonder why they didn't get 35s?

JAGS

Saw my first JT yesterday. Couple blocks from the house. Ok, looks better than I thought in person. It’s still on the smaller side for a pick up. But it looks nice! It happened to be silver, which didn’t hurt. [emoji6]

Piginajeep

Saw my first JT yesterday. Couple blocks from the house. Ok, looks better than I thought in person. It’s still on the smaller side for a pick up. But it looks nice! It happened to be silver, which didn’t hurt. [emoji6]

I usually don’t like silver. But I think it looks great on the JT

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

StingRubi19

My salesman sent me these today, it's a customer's so I'm hoping I can get there after I get off work so I can check it out. I haven't seen this red in person. I like it from photos so actually seeing it for once would be nice.
Just killing me even more until I can get mine [emoji31] IMG956698.jpegIMG956701.jpegIMG956699.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app