Waiting...

Piginajeep

It’s going to be a cool functional build. Evo is making some clean looking parts

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
I was just informed by a dealer that Gator, Punk’n, and Sting-Gray are listed as available in the ordering system.

Still no Hydro Blue :(

GCM 2.0

I was just informed by a dealer that Gator, Punk’n, and Sting-Gray are listed as available in the ordering system.

The Punk’n is a pretty cool color. I’m getting kind of burned out on the Sting-Gray, quite a few Chryslers in my area have that paint, and my last two Hertz rentals were Chrysler 300’s with that color. And I see a bunch of Audi’s around town sporting that similar color.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Isn’t that your handy work of ratchet strapping? I remember you being there watching from the canyon walls too?

I may have been a part of the strapping and was on the canyon walls yes. Have video of roasting of the tires somewhere in the archives.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

GCM 2.0

I may have been a part of the strapping and was on the canyon walls yes. Have video of roasting of the tires somewhere in the archives.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

One of the worst “best” days ever.....or is it the other way around?

Piginajeep

Damn!!! When they said late availability of punkin I assumed fall. [emoji854]

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
The Punk’n is a pretty cool color. I’m getting kind of burned out on the Sting-Gray, quite a few Chryslers in my area have that paint, and my last two Hertz rentals were Chrysler 300’s with that color. And I see a bunch of Audi’s around town sporting that similar color.

Same here. I was going to order a Stingray but since it wasn’t available I went with white. Kind of glad it worked out that way because ever since then I’ve noticed it a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Napalm

Finally got the chance to the Gladiator in person the other day. The dealer I picked up my JLUR from the other day had an overland, and three fully loaded rubicons all in black. I didn’t get a chance to snap any pictures but I did look them over. They are nice! Love the bed size and the interior is super nice. I prefer my JL but I wish I could have both! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app