Waiting...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks that way to me too. On the Dodge Ram truck builder page they have something similar listed under the 'powertrain' tab, just like where it's listed for the Gladiator.

On the Gladiator, not available on Sport models it looks like. Looks kinda gay to me. I like the way Ford did theirs better.

Yup, I bet this is exactly what it is.

JTCO

Meme King
Found this photo on Instagram
🤤🤤🤤

That thing is gorgeous. As much as I was never a fan of color matched fenders and tops on the JK, more and more I'm liking the way it looks on the Gladiator. I just now noticed they formed the gas door with the body lines too. Looks cool.

2EURO

I'm somewhat in the same boat.

However, I'm holding out for the diesel variant of the JLU. I hope it's worth the wait otherwise I wasted all this time waiting when I could have enjoyed the 3.6 version. :cheesy:

Piginajeep

That thing is gorgeous. As much as I was never a fan of color matched fenders and tops on the JK, more and more I'm liking the way it looks on the Gladiator. I just now noticed they formed the gas door with the body lines too. Looks cool.

I’m really having a hard time deciding on the color match hard top. I like them both.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

NFRs2000NYC

I’m not sure I want to deal with diesel repair prices and finding diesel when we are out exploring.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

We own the "problematic" diesel GC, and we are about to click over 90,000 miles. We had never had ANY issues with anything drivetrain related. The only issue was an axle recall that we replaced (didn't actually have any issues) during a routine oil change. All this was withOUT the green diesel engineering tune which really cleans up the carbon deposit by a massive margin and with all emission systems in place. We do have the maxcare 120k warranty on it, but never had to use it (knock on wood.) As for finding diesel, the range, even with a small spare fuel rotopax is probably double of a gasser, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I will concede parts cost and complexity, but I'm still holding out, despite the fact that eddie doesn't make it easy lol. Owning a JK definitely helps since I still have a jeep to play with. Having said all that, me personally, I'll take the diesel over the 2.0 any day of the week....Im much more comfortable with the diesel over the 48v system. (talking about the JL)

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
Drove by the dealer today, no Gladiators. So I said a nice prayer. Still no Gladiators. So then I blood sacrificed a goat. Yet still no Gladiators appeared. Then the fuckers had the nerve to ask me to leave the sales lot :idontknow:

Jdofmemi

Drove by the dealer today, no Gladiators. So I said a nice prayer. Still no Gladiators. So then I blood sacrificed a goat. Yet still no Gladiators appeared. Then the fuckers had the nerve to ask me to leave the sales lot :idontknow:

You are going to be a train wreck by Sunday night.

I hope you don't have any important work to do Monday, because I know you will be up all night with the release of the pricing, and then up as soon as you recover to head to the dealer.

JTCO

Meme King
You are going to be a train wreck by Sunday night.

I hope you don't have any important work to do Monday, because I know you will be up all night with the release of the pricing, and then up as soon as you recover to head to the dealer.

Is it Sunday night? I thought it was Saturday night. Either way, I'm still doing taxes so I'll be busy for the next few days. But yes, I'm anxious!

Jdofmemi

Is it Sunday night? I thought it was Saturday night. Either way, I'm still doing taxes so I'll be busy for the next few days. But yes, I'm anxious!

Maybe it is. I thought it was the end of the month.

Maybe it is pricing Sunday and orders open Monday.
Oh well, I have to wait, but maybe I will be able to get in line when the diesel finally comes out. Have to see what it will tow.