Waiting...

JTCO

Meme King
I had a feeling that the Launch Edition would be close but didn't expect a sellout. I'm ready to order. Still waiting on a call/email back from sales. Hoping very soon. I don't want to play games though, I've already made that clear.

Piginajeep

I had a feeling that the Launch Edition would be close but didn't expect a sellout. I'm ready to order. Still waiting on a call/email back from sales. Hoping very soon. I don't want to play games though, I've already made that clear.

I bet dealers ordered them and will mark then up like crazy.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
I bet dealers ordered them and will mark then up like crazy.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I'm willing to walk if they fuck around with mine. Luckily I don't have to put down a deposit until we agree on price. Our dealer has great reviews and feedback so I hope it doesn't come to that. Luckily with our color choice, were in no hurry.

Piginajeep

I'm willing to walk if they fuck around with mine. Luckily I don't have to put down a deposit until we agree on price. Our dealer has great reviews and feedback so I hope it doesn't come to that. Luckily with our color choice, were in no hurry.

Yeah, I bought my 3500 last year from one dealer who wanted to charge a 5k mark up.

The dealer I just bought our compass from wanted to charge 10K. Both can fuck off.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JAGS

Yeah, I bought my 3500 last year from one dealer who wanted to charge a 5k mark up.

The dealer I just bought our compass from wanted to charge 10K. Both can fuck off.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

10k on a compass. What the actual fuck.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Patience may be the key. I guess people will line up to be ass-raped over these things.

10k on a Jeep truck. He only has a 3rd grade education. You have to read his posts like that.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Lol [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

As a JK8 owner. I would never buy a two door truck again. It’s a pain in the ass to go camping in. No room

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Last edited:

Piginajeep

So a dealer I talked to today said. He had to submit my name to Jeep to order it. If I hit the lotto with them, they will call me to take my order. I will then tell them which dealer I want to use. It sounds like he’s talking about how the launch edition was ordered.

Anyone know if this is bullshit?

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1989 YJ Sahara
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
So a dealer I talked to today said. He had to submit my name to Jeep to order it. If I hit the lotto with them, they will call me to take my order. I will then tell them which dealer I want to use. It sounds like he’s talking about how the launch edition was ordered.

Anyone know if this is bullshit?

I wasn't told anything like this when I was at the dealer last week. Never heard of such a thing.

Also, BUMP. Anyone else order one of these yet?