Waiting...

Piginajeep

Who else is waiting for the new truck?

I’m really trying to avoid reading anything on this forum. I don’t want to get excited and buy the JL. The wait is killing me slowly.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I’m really trying to avoid reading anything on this forum. I don’t want to get excited and buy the JL. The wait is killing me slowly.

2012 JK8

It's getting closer for sure but the real question is, will you be able to hold out for a diesel or will you just settle for a gas motor?

Piginajeep

It's getting closer for sure but the real question is, will you be able to hold out for a diesel or will you just settle for a gas motor?

I’m not sure I want to deal with diesel repair prices and finding diesel when we are out exploring.

2012 JK8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not sure I want to deal with diesel repair prices and finding diesel when we are out exploring.

Damn - you're actually using some decent logic here! :doh:

I was really wanting a diesel but I don't think it'll be available for at least another year or two. I don't know if I could wait that long. :crazyeyes:

SLAVENS

2012 JK8

Actually started looking into this last night. We could be in the market for a new JL soon but the truck has me thinking :crazyeyes::crazyeyes: . I am on a wait see for the time being.

phljeeper

2012 JK8

Agreed. They need to release the JT soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk