Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 216

Thread: Waiting...

  1. #1
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    590

    Waiting...

    Who else is waiting for the new truck?

    Iím really trying to avoid reading anything on this forum. I donít want to get excited and buy the JL. The wait is killing me slowly.


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

  2. #2
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    590
    I must be it !!


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

  3. #3
    Nothing but a Thing doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,216
    I'll wait with you, but only because you have an FC.

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch Shadow's_Jepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Keizer, Oregon
    Posts
    7
    I'm also waiting to the JTWrangler pickup before I make a decision to by.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Shadow's_Jeep

  5. #5
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Who else is waiting for the new truck?

    Iím really trying to avoid reading anything on this forum. I donít want to get excited and buy the JL. The wait is killing me slowly.


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    It's getting closer for sure but the real question is, will you be able to hold out for a diesel or will you just settle for a gas motor?

  6. #6
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It's getting closer for sure but the real question is, will you be able to hold out for a diesel or will you just settle for a gas motor?
    Iím not sure I want to deal with diesel repair prices and finding diesel when we are out exploring.




    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

  7. #7
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Iím not sure I want to deal with diesel repair prices and finding diesel when we are out exploring.
    Damn - you're actually using some decent logic here!

    I was really wanting a diesel but I don't think it'll be available for at least another year or two. I don't know if I could wait that long.

  8. #8
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,680
    I need a second job to afford one. They are gonna be expensive especially with the diesel.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  9. #9
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    I need a second job to afford one. They are gonna be expensive especially with the diesel.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yeah, I wonít be pulling anything with the Jeep truck. I have a Ram for that.

    Hell I wonít event use It as a truck. Why do I need it again ?




    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

  10. #10
    Fresh Catch SLAVENS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Who else is waiting for the new truck?

    Iím really trying to avoid reading anything on this forum. I donít want to get excited and buy the JL. The wait is killing me slowly.


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)
    Actually started looking into this last night. We could be in the market for a new JL soon but the truck has me thinking . I am on a wait see for the time being.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •