In a fetal position no less.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    In a fetal position no less.
    Were you watching through my window?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

My buddies and I went to see Blood Fest last night. It revolves around a festival where people gather to celebrate horror movie genres. When the horror turns real, a handful of guests try to escape by following general horror movie tropes and rules. While the movie is not great by any definition, the overall theatrical experience was fun. The movie was purposefully shot to be campy, cheesy and funny. The theater we saw it in was packed, with people talking, laughing and yelling at the screen. If one was it take this movie seriously, you would be sorely disappointed. If anything, this movie may have a slim chance of becoming a cult classic. 5/10.

MV5BYjA1YWQ1MTUtY2JkYi00YTIxLThkMTUtZTUwYmEwYWJhNzdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzE3ODc1NA@@._V1_-792x1104.jpg

Watching this tonight. Saw it a half dozen times in the theater, but picked this up the other day and have been looking forward to watching it home. Love this movie and looking forward to part two. 9.5/10

20180815_225748-768x1024.jpg

My buddies and I went to see Blood Fest last night. It revolves around a festival where people gather to celebrate horror movie genres. When the horror turns real, a handful of guests try to escape by following general horror movie tropes and rules. While the movie is not great by any definition, the overall theatrical experience was fun. The movie was purposefully shot to be campy, cheesy and funny. The theater we saw it in was packed, with people talking, laughing and yelling at the screen. If one was it take this movie seriously, you would be sorely disappointed. If anything, this movie may have a slim chance of becoming a cult classic. 5/10.
    I can honestly say that I've never heard of this movie

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I can honestly say that I've never heard of this movie
    I hadn't heard of it either until my buddy told me he had tickets. It was a one- night party showing put on by Fathom Events. It was really a movie event combined with a beer fest. Honestly, the beer goggles helped a lot.
    Last edited by doubletapdaddy; 08-16-2018 at 07:15 AM.

I go to the theater two to four times a month. The new Mission Impossible is great, Equalizer Ii was great, The Meg is the best shark moive Ever. Will be seeing Datk Minds soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post
    I go to the theater two to four times a month.
    Groovy. My buddies and I have a movie club and try to go weekly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post
    The Meg is the best shark moive Ever.
    Umm... That's a pretty bold statement. In your excitement I think that you may have forgotten a certain little fella that went by the name of Bruce.

MV5BMmVmODY1MzEtYTMwZC00MzNhLWFkNDMtZjAwM2EwODUxZTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

I clearly remember my very first cinematic experience. It was the summer of 1975. The movie was Jaws. I was 5 years old and my teenage cousin's took me to see it at Leisureland Cinemas in Hamburg, New York. Scared the hell out of me. I wouldn't even swim in Lake Erie for years afterwards. I still had my ticket for that movie up until 2015 when we moved from Florida to Colorado. I kept it in a huge jar of tickets. I still have the jar with hundreds of tickets, but this particular ticket has mysteriously gone missing

The Meg is based on a series of books by Steve Alten. It was actually under development for about two decades, with many different people attached to it including Guillermo Del Toro and most recently Eli Roth. When Roth exited the project to direct Bruce Willis in Death Wish 2018 (talk about a pile of dog shit) it began to fall apart again. It was originally supposed to have an R rating when the majority of the main players signed up. Jason Statham and director Jon Turteltaub have both been quite vocal about their significant disappointment regarding the gutting of the film to achieve PG-13 rating.

Groovy. My buddies and I have a movie club and try to go weekly as well.

Umm... That's a pretty bold statement. In your excitement I think that you may have forgotten a certain little fella that went by the name of Bruce.

MV5BMmVmODY1MzEtYTMwZC00MzNhLWFkNDMtZjAwM2EwODUxZTA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

I clearly remember my very first cinematic experience. It was the summer of 1975. The movie was Jaws. I was 5 years old and my teenage cousin's took me to see it at Leisureland Cinemas in Hamburg, New York. Scared the hell out of me. I wouldn't even swim in Lake Erie for years afterwards. I still had my ticket for that movie up until 2015 when we moved from Florida to Colorado. I kept it in a huge jar of tickets. I still have the jar with hundreds of tickets, but this particular ticket has mysteriously gone missing
    I am very close to retirement. Old....er I am. I think The Meg was better than Jaws. Certainly way more fun.

I just got back from watching Mile 22. Nice action packed movie.... the way I like them. It is worth the watch. Lottsa action.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast