The Movie Thread

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I rarely get to see new movies. We have 4 kids who all want drinks and snacks so we spend roughly $200 to go to the theater and see a movie. I have to wait for things to come to rental :(

Yeah, it can definitely get real spendy real fast.:icon_crazy:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Anybody going to see Halloween (2018)?

halloween-2018-poste-xlr-768x1216.jpg

I've got to admit that I'm really looking forward to it. It's been getting pretty good buzz... critically anyways. It was well received at the TIFF premiere.

20181016_092111.jpg

WiscoHR

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Ill be going to see this one. I just watched Halloween 1,2,3. the last couple weekends in anticipation of this one.

I've got tickets for Thursday, and I'm going to watch the original tonight. I like the idea that they have retconned the original series and have ignored all movies that take place after the first movie. It's as if all of the sequels never took place. Definitely looking forward to this.

Nope!! Never been in to the horror movie thing. No reason to pay to get scared. I’ve never understood the draw to movies like this, haunted houses, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LOL! That's exactly how I feel about shelf roads. :cheesy:

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
The Shape is back... Saw Halloween 2018 with some friends the other night. Had a great time. Movie was very well done. Looking forward to seeing it again. 8/10

72ccd39b-ac89-4774-9e50-416ab29a241c-halloween-117_halloween_la_hires_rgb.jpg

wibornz

Love going to the movies.......Saw Predator. I liked it for what it was. There really has not been much out lately that I want to see which is a shame because I would usually go to a movie a week or so.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Saw Venom with my friends the other night as well (we did a double feature of Venom followed by Halloween). Although the two guys I was with liked it (they had already seen it twice), I thought it was a complete turd. It blew harder than a Lewinsky under a desk. 2.5/10

Venom-poster-6.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Went to see the 4K restoration of George A. Romero's Night of the Living Dead with my movie buds tonight. Had a great time. Theater was full and we enjoyed OG Walking Dead awesomeness.

notld-f-4390301275b0ab04bffcdad4d38c5cc4-768x1137.jpg

Pullin_NOTLD_REG_FINAL_SM_1024x1024.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Also spotted a Jeep in Night of the Living Dead, which was released in 1968. Had a rear side mount spare, which I don't think I've ever seen.

20181024_234725-1280x960.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey doubletapdaddy, been a while since I've seen you post anything on here. Being that I'm not the big movie buff, I was hoping to hear about some of the flicks you've been watching :crazyeyes:

JTCO

Meme King
Hey doubletapdaddy, been a while since I've seen you post anything on here. Being that I'm not the big movie buff, I was hoping to hear about some of the flicks you've been watching :crazyeyes:

Maybe he accidentally got locked in the theater. :idontknow: He sure goes there a lot :D