Whiskey of the Day

JTCO

Meme King
I'm not much of a Whiskey drinker, but I found this cool sticker at the beer store today and had to grab it. JL Distillery, never heard of them.

0220181547.jpg

Last edited:

mac214

I'm not much of a Whiskey drinker, but I found this cool sticker at the beer store today and had to grab it. JL Distillery, never heard of them.

View attachment 1092

That is awesome!

In Colorado? Where at? I will be home in a couple weeks and will definitely need to pick one up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JTCO

Meme King
That is awesome!

In Colorado? Where at? I will be home in a couple weeks and will definitely need to pick one up!

I just looked them up. East Boulder. Away from the chaos of the weirdest people on Earth.

mac214

I just looked them up. East Boulder. Away from the chaos of the weirdest people on Earth.

Don’t forget Austin and Portland. I looked them up as well after seeing your post. Will have to pick up a decal when I’m in Colorado this month!

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL!! Dry counties and states is such a hard concept for me to get my head around.

Yea we have lame ass “state stores” where we have to buy the hard stuff and then beer is sold in a complete different store. Hopefully soon we can join the other 45+ states that allow sales in cvs, Costco, etc [emoji849]