Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - BETTER BOOST for Your BUDGET - RANCHO JL WRANGLER Sport Lift Kit

Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Awesome feedback, thank you.

As I think you know, most of my driving (sadly all of it, so far - until I can get my lift together!) is on road.

I expect to ease through difficulty ~3/5 trails and do not expect to be running them quickly, so it’s probably not worth me going big on shocks.

This was very helpful, thank you Eddie and Cindy.
    Seeing your other post, I should point out that Dynatrac specifically pairs their coils with specially tuned Fox 2.0's. As in, they were made for each other to provide an optimal ride.

With that said, the Rancho kit is a great kit and priced affordably as well but you will get more like 2.5" of lift with it whereas I know you said you wanted more like 1.5"-2".

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Seeing your other post, I should point out that Dynatrac specifically pairs their coils with specially tuned Fox 2.0's. As in, they were made for each other to provide an optimal ride.

With that said, the Rancho kit is a great kit and priced affordably as well but you will get more like 2.5" of lift with it whereas I know you said you wanted more like 1.5"-2".
    I really cant thank you guys enough, Eddie and Cindy.

Wife and I just watched your Dynatrac video again, trying to make the decision today. I was back on the Rancho kick, but seeing this post again reminded me that its more lift than wed like, so were back to a spacer lift vs. Dynatrac.

Sorry to get off topic there - supposed to just be focused on Rancho here. Just wanted to be sure to thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    I really cant thank you guys enough, Eddie and Cindy.

Wife and I just watched your Dynatrac video again, trying to make the decision today. I was back on the Rancho kick, but seeing this post again reminded me that its more lift than wed like, so were back to a spacer lift vs. Dynatrac.

Sorry to get off topic there - supposed to just be focused on Rancho here. Just wanted to be sure to thank you again.
    Personally, I wouldn't waste your money on a spacer lift. The factory coils just can't keep up with the additional unsprung weight of bigger and heavier wheels and tires. Your ride quality WILL be diminished even with new shocks. Of course, if you don't care about ride quality, it'll give you the ride height you're wanting. If cost is an issue, I would still recommend a slightly taller lift like this Rancho kit would provide as it is only slightly taller and the ride will be better. Or at least, in my opinion anyway.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456