JL JOURNAL : BETTER BOOST for Your BUDGET - RANCHO JL WRANGLER Sport Lift Kit

LauraRose

I prefer the 7000’s over the 9000’s but it depends on what coils you run.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I've been running an EVO Enforcer stage 2 lift on 37s for almost 10K miles with the EVO shock extensions & stock shocks on my JLUR.

Overall, the ride is better than stock, except for when I hit a rut or bump on the trail, or a pothole on our wonderful PA roads.

I'd like to improve the ride quality though. I'd like to know whether you recommend the Rancho 7000s or 9000s with my setup. How do they compare to Fox shocks? (I don't have the budget for Kings.)

Thanks

Laura Rose from PA

Polaris Pro

I apologize if this has been asked. I read through the thread and did not see. Does the Rancho lift kit keep the factory rake? I have a 2020 Rubicon unlimited and it has a slight rake. I just bought the Rancho lift kit and did not know if I would need to run a 0.5” coil spacer to level the stance out? I do have a winch in my factory steel bumper. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JP223/3USA

I apologize if this has been asked. I read through the thread and did not see. Does the Rancho lift kit keep the factory rake? I have a 2020 Rubicon unlimited and it has a slight rake. I just bought the Rancho lift kit and did not know if I would need to run a 0.5” coil spacer to level the stance out? I do have a winch in my factory steel bumper. Any help would be appreciated.

The Rancho lift kit will be level when it’s installed. Just a winch with the factory bumper shouldn’t be an issue where you would need a .5” spacer. I’ve actually haven’t heard of a lift kit that’s designed to keep the factory rake.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Polaris Pro

The Rancho lift kit will be level when it’s installed. Just a winch with the factory bumper shouldn’t be an issue where you would need a .5” spacer. I’ve actually haven’t heard of a lift kit that’s designed to keep the factory rake.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks. I read a few posts on the internet where a guy used a 0.5” front coil spacer on his dynatrac. Just wanted to be sure I had everything ready to go when I start.