LED Headlight production problems

MrGiant

hey all,

my dealer just told me that there is a problem with the LED Lighting Group. For now no Wrangler with LED lights leave the factory since the production of the headlights has some problems. I was given the choice of staying with the LED group and have delivery delay or choose non-led lights to get my JL faster.......of course I still go with LED, it cant take that long to fix problems I think.
Just thought this delay thing might be interesting for you or anyone else might know some more

O!!!!!!!O

Aftermarket Front Headlight, Running and Signal Light Kits?

Well that sucks. I wonder what the problem is. Thanks for posting up the heads up.

That may explain lack of availability through Jeep, FCA. Thanks!

Do y'all have information or Subject Chat with JLUR Aftermarket LED Front Headlight, Running and Signal Light Kits, recommendations?

Kind regards,

- Tim

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That may explain lack of availability through Jeep, FCA. Thanks!

Do y'all have information or Subject Chat with JLUR Aftermarket LED Front Headlight, Running and Signal Light Kits, recommendations?

Kind regards,

- Tim

If I'm understanding your question, you can replace standard incandescent bulbs with LED's. I've done it on the Renegade we used to have and it worked out well. Pretty cheap too and easy to install.

Resqnu

hey all,

my dealer just told me that there is a problem with the LED Lighting Group. For now no Wrangler with LED lights leave the factory since the production of the headlights has some problems. I was given the choice of staying with the LED group and have delivery delay or choose non-led lights to get my JL faster.......of course I still go with LED, it cant take that long to fix problems I think.
Just thought this delay thing might be interesting for you or anyone else might know some more

This sucks. Was hoping to order a 2018 w/LED package.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app