Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

Well Iím sad to to after replacing my steering stabilizer and no more DW I received a call yesterday evening with an offer on my Jeep and itís off to a new owner now. So I wonít be able to experiment any farther. But I will be ordering my Gladiator now.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Bump.....

Untitled.jpg

Despite a broken XJ blocking the trail, and some dude trying to wheel in a station wagon, it was was still a great time. Definitely more than a few bumps. Lol. Bumpity bumpity bumpity.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Despite a broken XJ blocking the trail, and some dude trying to wheel in a station wagon, it was was still a great time. Definitely more than a few bumps. Lol. Bumpity bumpity bumpity.
    Clark Griswold?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Don't forget the rogue ninja rock.

Ninja rock?

RiffNinja.png

I'm not sure what you're referring to. 😝
    Last edited by doubletapdaddy; 02-22-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Anymore progress on the DW?
    2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37ís
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37ís Mopar lift

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyone View Post
    Anymore progress on the DW?
    Nope. The pic above is fom Wheeler Lake, 08/27/19. Had a great time, but unfortunately it was also the last time that I had the jeep out. I thought that I had solved the DW the day before Wheeler, but that wasn't the case. So far Synergy DL, Synergy TR, Synergy TB, Synergy TB / sector shaft brace, Fox SS, checked all CA joints and mounting points, checked welds, different toe adjustments, rebalanced wheels, no ovaled bracket holes, no visual play in the ball joints, no unit bearing play, everything has been torqued and checked multiple times. ODO has 14K. It's crazy because the DW is so violent that you would think every bolt in the front end is loose. Dealer has offered to replace the steering box under warranty. After that, I'm all out of juice. Honestly, I'm just sick and tired of fucking with it.

Nope. The pic above is fom Wheeler Lake, 08/27/19. Had a great time, but unfortunately it was also the last time that I had the jeep out. I thought that I had solved the DW the day before Wheeler, but that wasn't the case. So far Synergy DL, Synergy TR, Synergy TB, Synergy TB / sector shaft brace, Fox SS, checked all CA joints and mounting points, checked welds, different toe adjustments, rebalanced wheels, no ovaled bracket holes, no visual play in the ball joints, no unit bearing play, everything has been torqued and checked multiple times. ODO has 14K. It's crazy because the DW is so violent that you would think every bolt in the front end is loose. Dealer has offered to replace the steering box under warranty. After that, I'm all out of juice. Honestly, I'm just sick and tired of fucking with it.
    Wow thatís frustrating. Iím sorry youíre going through it. Forgive me for asking because Iím sure you said it somewhere, but when and what did you change when it started?
    2018 JLUR SOLD
    2018 Ram Power Wagon on 37ís
    2019 Bikini JLR Turbo 2 Door on 37ís Mopar lift

Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast