Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

Really cool first drive, mine was a vauxhaul
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonk View Post
    Yep I brought my little one out to drive my Jeep around. Almost brought a tear in my eye seeing him have fun driving. Then I realized he gets his permit next year and is eyeballing my Jeep

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    LOL

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    Mr.Giant - '92 YJ, Flat Black
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR, Bright White

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Start her young! Your Jeep looks awesome too!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Yeah, I think I may have dug quite a hole for myself. Between me spotting for my wife and now my daughter driving, I fear my seat time may diminish greatly. 😅

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's awesome.
    It was pretty cool, and completely unplanned.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Way too cool
    It was only about 15 minutes until it got more technical, but she really did have a blast. This is when I took the wheel back...

20190623_104550.jpg

Yep I brought my little one out to drive my Jeep around. Almost brought a tear in my eye seeing him have fun driving. Then I realized he gets his permit next year and is eyeballing my Jeep

Not so little anymore. Sounds like you may have to add another Jeep to the family. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlyone View Post
    Badass! That thing is a beast.
    Thanks! Any further plans for yours this summer? Beadlocks?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGiant View Post
    Really cool first drive, mine was a vauxhaul

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
    Giant 2 - '18 JLUR
    It was definitely cool. From about 6 to 7 my babysitter used to sit me on her lap and let me steer while she worked the pedals. My real first drive was a 1980 Chevy Monza. I knew where my mother kept the spare keys hidden. My friend and I took the 5-speed out for a very jerky joy ride. Lol. I was 12.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    Yeah, I think I may have dug quite a hole for myself. Between me spotting for my wife and now my daughter driving, I fear my seat time may diminish greatly.

It was only about 15 minutes until it got more technical, but she really did have a blast. This is when I took the wheel back...

20190623_104550.jpg

Not so little anymore. Sounds like you may have to add another Jeep to the family. Lol.

It was definitely cool. From about 6 to 7 my babysitter used to sit me on her lap and let me steer while she worked the pedals. My real first drive was a 1980 Chevy Monza. I knew where my mother kept the spare keys hidden. My friend and I took the 5-speed out for a very jerky joy ride. Lol. I was 12.
    My deal has always revolves around grades. As and Bs and I will gladly buy a new Jeep. Anything less and he will be flipping burgers trying to make payments on a beater Honda for all I care. Iím hoping to get him a 2 door Rubi with a manual as his first Jeep.

2018 JLUR Sting Gray

Yeah, I think I may have dug quite a hole for myself. Between me spotting for my wife and now my daughter driving, I fear my seat time may diminish greatly.

20190623_104550.jpg

Yea I hear ya, but I will say getting my wife to drive on the trail has drastically increased her desire to want to go out, which works out well for me getting out more and spending more $ lol

Are you supposed to be walking?

Man your Jeep is setup about perfect. Everything I would do to a JL and love the color. Nice work!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Are you supposed to be walking?

Man your Jeep is setup about perfect. Everything I would do to a JL and love the color. Nice work!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I've been walking about a week and a half now. Went from cast to hard boot to a lace-up figure eight brace. Just got to be super careful. It's weird, the past six weeks seemed to go by so slow, yet so fast at the same time.

Thanks for the compliment. There's always a couple more things to do. Right now a rear drive shaft is on the short list. I've got the rear track bar extended to keep the DS off of the gas tank skid.

This was OE TB + EVO Raised TB Mount (now running EVO Adjustable TB + Mount)

20190621_143708-1024x768.jpg

My deal has always revolves around grades. As and Bs and I will gladly buy a new Jeep. Anything less and he will be flipping burgers trying to make payments on a beater Honda for all I care. Iím hoping to get him a 2 door Rubi with a manual as his first Jeep.

My daughter proclaimed at dinner that she wants her first vehicle to be either "a stock JT... or a YJ on 40's". 😂

My daughter proclaimed at dinner that she wants her first vehicle to be either "a stock JT... or a YJ on 40's".
    YJ on 40ís would be a lot cheaper. Lol

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
    2012 JK Dozer
    1975 DJ5 Postal
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Yea I hear ya, but I will say getting my wife to drive on the trail has drastically increased her desire to want to go out, which works out well for me getting out more and spending more $ lol

I've got my wife driving on obstacles mainly because I don't trust her spotting. Lol. Truth be told though, she's got nerves of steel.

I've got my wife driving on obstacles mainly because I don't trust her spotting. Lol. Truth be told though, she's got nerves of steel.
    Maybe you guys could join us for Holy Cross. She could drive and you could ride along.
    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast