Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast

Thread: dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

Quote Originally Posted by drhcobra View Post
    I have very similar setup and still get DW, but only when it’s cold and been sitting for a while (I don’t drive it when there’s salt on the road). Once I drive a bit and things get warmed up everything seems fine. I’m gonna leave things alone for now but will start saving up for the PSC setup just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    You and I aren't the only ones. I still think there's something weird going on. Is the frame, is it the steering box, is it the electric pump... I've got no idea. I've also been considering PSC, but I'd sure like to know what the underlying problem is first. Also, I've mentioned in ANOTHER THREAD that I'm often unable to turn the steering wheel on level ground (with the engine running). It occurs more than half the time, and doesn't improve if I increase RPM by hitting the gas pedal.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    You and I aren't the only ones. I still think there's something weird going on. Is the frame, is it the steering box, is it the electric pump... I've got no idea. I've also been considering PSC, but I'd sure like to know what the underlying problem is first. Also, I've mentioned in ANOTHER THREAD that I'm often unable to turn the steering wheel on level ground (with the engine running). It occurs more than half the time, and doesn't improve if I increase RPM by hitting the gas pedal.
    Yes I saw that, I havenít had that problem.

Speaking of that other thread, too lazy to look it up. Iíve been playing around. I can turn the wheels without problem with the brakes off. In park no brakes easy turning. In drive with brakes on, good luck!

Been Around the Block StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Thanks, me too. I always keep an eye out for you around town, but I don't think I've ever seen your Jeep.
    Same here, thought I saw you on Powers a couple weeks ago, the black grill made me think it was you but donít think I saw coilovers🤷🏽*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by StormBreakerTheJL View Post
    Same here, thought I saw you on Powers a couple weeks ago, the black grill made me think it was you but donít think I saw coilovers🤷🏽*♂️
    Until last weekend, it's been off the road for literally 6 months. So it probably wasn't me. Either way, I'll keep an eye out.

I've always thought that I was antisocial, turns out I've just been social distancing for decades. Glad to be antisocial, er... social distancing today.

20200325_133959.jpg

20200325_133029_copy_1280x960.jpg

20200325_132725_copy_1280x960.jpg
    Last edited by doubletapdaddy; 03-25-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Damn looks like a great day to be out away from people... the views are amazing!

Been Around the Block StormBreakerTheJL's Avatar
    Awesome viewsglad to see you back out there

Quote Originally Posted by JLRay View Post
    Damn looks like a great day to be out away from people... the views are amazing!
    It really was super. In fact it inspired a new ad...

Polish_20200325_152751201.jpg

Glad to see you getting out. Beautiful day today. Fuck the man.

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast