dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

We went up a couple of side trails near Mount Herman, just to hit dirt and basically in our backyard. Sheriffs and Forest Service were patrolling pretty heavily.

Looks neat. Yeah they were definitely out and about when I was wheeling the other day, hopefully they aren’t out as bad tomorrow but I doubt it with it being Saturday.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
We headed up near Eagle Rock / Saran Wrap yesterday, and they were all over the place there too. That being said, they gave us no trouble yesterday or today.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
YouTube told be that this video has been removed[emoji20]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

The other two are working. The middle one was similar to the the other two. What I really should have done was put them all into one video, but it just didn't occur to me at the time.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
We went out on another Colorado Rona Run yesterday, but forget to take pics. Lol. Right now we're getting heavy snow, so I'll probably sit in pajamas, eat popcorn, watch movies and/or game all day. Sad thing is, I have no beer. Either way, happy Easter! 🍍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice that you've been able to get out and have some fun. Pics are nice but really, it should never be a priority. :yup:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Nice that you've been able to get out and have some fun. Pics are nice but really, it should never be a priority. :yup:

True.

Until about 2002 I never even owned a camera. At that time I mentored an adult intern in Florida who was always taking pictures. We both loved Motorcycles, Cars Etc and hit it off pretty quickly. He noted that my wife and I were never seen taking pics, and inquired why. I gave him some pompous answer like "I keep my memories in my head". He told me a story about how he used to be the same until his elderly father asked him "If you don't take any pictures, how will you remember all the places that you've been"?

My wife and I went out and bought our first camera that same weekend. LOL. Although it no longer gets any use, I've still got it on my computer desk.

20200412_134203_copy_1280x960.jpg

20200412_134232_copy_1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Eat popcorn? No pizza for Easter!?

We had pizza for dinner on Friday, pizza for lunch yesterday. Still hard to source flour around here, so we've got to conserve when we can. Lol.

Truth be told, we eat way more popcorn than we do pizza. I have a commercial popcorn maker in the basement. We eat popcorn literally every single day.

Popcorn
20200412_191347_copy_1280x923.jpg

Gaming
20200412_191118_copy_1280x720.jpg

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
We had pizza for dinner on Friday, pizza for lunch yesterday. Still hard to source flour around here, so we've got to conserve when we can. Lol.

Truth be told, we eat way more popcorn than we do pizza. I have a commercial popcorn maker in the basement. We eat popcorn literally every single day.

Popcorn
View attachment 15381

Gaming
View attachment 15382

The commercial popcorn makers and the hot dog rollers are the two best things ever. I could eat nothing else ever if I had those.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
The commercial popcorn makers and the hot dog rollers are the two best things ever. I could eat nothing else ever if I had those.

2012 JKUR Billet Silver
2012 JK Dozer
1975 DJ5 Postal

When I was a kid (17 y/o) I acquired one of these.

1586748252212.jpg

Had it for a few years. Fun times. 🎉🍹🤪

Popcorn
View attachment 15381

Gaming
View attachment 15382

Sweet gaming setup! Popcorn is a great snack, I just do the bag in the microwave[emoji23]

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Well, The Times They Are A-Changin. Thought I'd try my hand at making some masks. Two layers of heavyweight Quilter's cotton, shoelaces with three points of contact on each side (back of the head, around the ear and the top of the neck), small pouch to insert heavy weight paper clip metal to pinch at the bridge of the nose, and an inner pocket to insert optional filter material.

20200414_164857_copy_768x1024.jpg