dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that's pretty damn cool. If it was stolen, I'd say it's of no concern of yours. :crazyeyes:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
LOL - nice :thumb:

You win!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Damn that’s a sweet pile of parts.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I'll be sure to get some proper pics hopefully sooner than later. It's been damn cold around here lately (-8° yesterday morning). I need a garage heater!

Must have sold a lot of black market floor jacks to get a pile like that :crazyeyes:

LOL! 😂

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I just got a bigger tool...

Although I've only used it to assemble beadlocks so far, I'm pretty happy with the 3/8" CDI torque wrench (seen HERE). I'll need something to do some of the heavier lifting, so I replaced my 1/2" Craftsman torque wrench with a CDI 1/2" Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench that has a 30-250 Ft. Lb. range (p/n 2503MFRMH). I included the 3/8" CDI TW in the pic for reference.

20181228_190501-1280x960.jpg

20181228_190710-1280x960.jpg

GCM 2.0

Really nice wrench! CDI is an incredible value for tools. I believe they are actually a Snap-On offshoot brand, very slight differences in quality, but huge difference in price. I bought mine on Amazon, where there are tons of models and hundreds & hundreds of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars reviews.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I just got a bigger tool...

I didn’t think it could be done...

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

It really isn't that difficult, only temporary. I'll be happy to send you a copy of my browsing history should you require any assistance. 😜

In the market for a bigger tool as well...Nice choice ill have to check that out.

As GCM indicated, CDI is part of Snap-on Specialty Tools. Although I have very limited time with these, they are far and above any torque wrench I've ever used, or probably ever will use. No doubt there are differences in quality, but the cost (compared to pro/truck tools) and the positive user ratings were just too compelling to not give them a shot. I'll definitely update if I run into any issues.

Nice wrench.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks. Over the past couple of weeks I've been pretty fortunate to unload a couple of items on Craigslist that were otherwise gathering dust in my house, allowing me to indulge a little. That and a fat cash back check from my Mastercard.

Really nice wrench! CDI is an incredible value for tools. I believe they are actually a Snap-On offshoot brand, very slight differences in quality, but huge difference in price. I bought mine on Amazon, where there are tons of models and hundreds & hundreds of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars reviews.

I grabbed mine off of Amazon as well. You're right, the reviews are that good. I was really satisfied with the prices that I paid. Although I thought that I was lucky to be alerted to limited-time "flash sales", I really think they've just got my number based on my browsing history and my saved lists. Lol. Heck, if they're happy and I'm happy, then it's a win-win.

Damn, that really is a nice set of torque wrenches :thumb:

It's definitely a treat to just handle them, although the only click torque wrenches that I've had to compare them to is Craftsman and Kobalt... both of which seem to have a relatively high failure rate in my garage. I still have some Craftsman beams that were my father's when I was a kid, and they still seem to be pretty accurate.