dbltap's Mojito! JLUR

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Thanks for your participation in this forum! And your B&M store near me... they take care of my wife every time she needs to swap winter tires on and off - fast and reasonably priced. They have have been more than happy to help me with some problems related to the TPMS on my Subaru, FOC (free of charge). Customer for life.

We definitely appreciate your families continued support!

As for the TPM's issue's - was this related to programming/syncing brand new sensors?

JTCO

Meme King
I had never heard of Core 4x4 before your post. This thing is definitely stout. Thanks for the recommendation.

I run that exact same track bar on my WJ. After my axle swap, I contacted them to have a custom length and custom bends, and they were more than happy to build it. Been really happy with it.

IMG_20171209_160543_323.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I run that exact same track bar on my WJ. After my axle swap, I contacted them to have a custom length and custom bends, and they were more than happy to build it. Been really happy with it.

View attachment 7696

Glad to hear of another satisfied customer. Their range of colors is pretty groovy. It would definitely be neat to have some contrasting colored control arms, but their offerings just aren't long enough for me. LOL.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Speaking of the new Prime delivery service in my area...
I had ordered TPMS sensors for my wheels, but this was all I saw for the last week and a half:

Screenshot_20181218-152437_Amazon Shopping.jpg

LOL! Well they finally arrived today. Maybe I'll actually get something accomplished this weekend.

20181219_194219-1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Super busy this time of the year. I've got to work tomorrow and Monday, but I've got a little time this afternoon. Hoping to get at least two sets of these together before dinner. Ever since my JK, this tire/wheel combo has been on my bucket list. Let's do this!

20181222_151809-1280x960.jpg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
We definitely appreciate your families continued support!

As for the TPM's issue's - was this related to programming/syncing brand new sensors?

Sorry, just saw this. That's exactly what the issue was. The TPMS sensors where in wheels and tires that I had installed myself. When asked if they could program them, the gentleman just walked out to my car with a programer and had it done in less than 5 minutes.

Looks good! I had to spread it out over 2 days when I mounted mine.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Yeah I only got two done before dinner. I'll have to get to the others next weekend. I really, really need a decent compressor. I probably could have filled these up quicker with a bicycle pump.

:cheesy: Lookin good :thumb:

So nice when they're new and shiny!

Onlyone

Thanks. I'm pretty excited. I've got a lot of stuff, but not a lot of time. LOL. So what's up with the 2-door JLR Turbo? ETA?
We thought we had one bought but we’d decided against the red and it only had the 7” screen. We have been looking for a Mojito but haven’t had much luck. We want all the options that we had in the JLUR. Around here it’s kinda tough to find. We are also in the process of finding the travel trailer too. Lots of irons in the fire. We are struggling with keeping our Lincoln or not as well. My PW has to sit outside because of the size too. So there is a nice little spot for the JLR in the garage. Lol. I just stay patient and look at your build among everyone else’s, then I keep looking. I’m really trying to lowball these guys. I might end up at Dennis Dillon or one of those.
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
So my daughter and I decided to stop at Sears after lunch today. Partially because I wanted to look for a post-Christmas special on air compressors, but also for nostalgia's sake. Sears and Craftsman loomed pretty large as I was growing up, and now my local Sears is gasping it's last breath. While we were walking around looking at the virtually vacant Craftsman area, I spied some floor jacks. Because one of my older Craftsman jacks has been failing on me, I gave the selection of floor jacks a glance but decided against buying a new one. As we turned to leave, we just about bounced off this fella's shopping cart. We all shared a chuckle, then my daughter and I stepped aside to let him pass. Just before we left the store we saw the same young gentleman again. He asked if we were looking at floor jacks. I told him yes, then he stated that he had a brand new Craftsman jack in the back of his car that he was going to return, but said that it was mine if I wanted it. I took him up on the offer. After loading it in the Jeep, he gave us a hearty Merry Christmas and took off. It doesn't have a low profile or a quick lift, but I'll always remember the spirit of the Season every time I use it.

20181226_154913-1280x960.jpg

20181226_160427-1280x960.jpg

20181226_160346-1280x960.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
So my daughter and I decided to stop at Sears after lunch today. Partially because I wanted to look for a post-Christmas special on air compressors, but also for nostalgia's sake. Sears and Craftsman loomed pretty large as I was growing up, and now my local Sears is gasping it's last breath. While we were walking around looking at the virtually vacant Craftsman area, I spied some floor jacks. Because one of my older Craftsman jacks has been failing on me, I gave the selection of floor jacks a glance but decided against buying a new one. As we turned to leave, we just about bounced off this fella's shopping cart. We all shared a chuckle, then my daughter and I stepped aside to let him pass. Just before we left the store we saw the same young gentleman again. He asked if we were looking at floor jacks. I told him yes, then he stated that he had a brand new Craftsman jack in the back of his car that he was going to return, but said that it was mine if I wanted it. I took him up on the offer. After loading it in the Jeep, he gave us a hearty Merry Christmas and took off. It doesn't have a low profile or a quick lift, but I'll always remember the spirit of the Season every time I use it.

Wow. That's incredible that someone would do that. Very cool.