Ocean blue color thread

RyanF

Absolutely beautiful!

View attachment 10568View attachment 10568
I love my Ocean Blue Rubi.
not sure why it posted 2 pics

Man THAT is a beauty. I'm living vicariously through your pic until I pay off my F150. I love the stance on that beautiful beast as well. What tire size and suspension lift do you have, and are you happy with hwy and off-road performance? Thanks for sharing! Seems like exactly how I will build mine out. I raise my cup to your bad-ass blue beast!

5280JL

Hey this is mee!!

I love my Ocean Blue JLUR!!

20190507_160103.jpg

I hope to have it sitting on 37s and something like 3-3.5 inches sometime. I think the JLs looks awesome on that setup with the full fender flares. Similar to Jet Li!

coderedh

I love the Ocean Blue JLUR!!! I was all set to get mine in June and then we did our taxes... another set back as “the Jeep fund” was again dipped into for yet another payment. Adulting sucks! Currently have a sizable down and the go ahead to actively seek out my JLUR. As the 2020 are limited, I am awaiting the 2021s only to find out Ocean Blue is no longer offered! My second choice is Crystal Granite Metallic... not a bad color but it is not OB! So to all you that beat me to the purchase of the Ocean Blue JL... I RAISE MY GLASS AND SAY CONGRATS! :beer::beer::beer: You have a fine looking Jeep and I send you a Jeep wave wherever you may be! :standing wave: