How far would you drive for your new JL?

Clark Griswold

Holy hell, I've never heard of a warranty that long. If you don't mind me asking, what did that run you?
That was my first question, no charge was the answer and there is no extra charge in the paperwork. Considering I have the 2.0 turbo I was more than happy to know they will cover it for that long, until I slip up and change my own oil or something..

Sent from my moto g(6) play using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepJL

I don't know what it is about Idaho but they sure do have amazing deals. I bought my truck there and know lots of guys who drive all the way up from SoCal to buy vehicles.

Great looking Jeep BTW - it makes me want to swap out my painted fenders for a set of black. :crazyeyes:

Thank you. Yes they do. It was crazy too because there was no negotiating, just a bottom price. I like it that way.

Funny you mentioned the fenders. I really wanted white but set a budget when I was ordering and the extra $300 or so put me over and I didn’t want to give up anything else. I opted to load up the interior and figured I’d swap out the fenders one day so it was something I could live with. One thing I’ve noticed is they scratch really easily and show marks unlike the JK black fenders. It must be the finish they used on the JL.

I waited about a week and tried to switch my fenders to painted white but the order department FCA would not allow any changes after three days no matter how hard I tried. They told me I could cancel my order and re-order it but it would put me in the back of the line and I didn’t want to wait. They have grown on me since then.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Rampart22

I really liked the price and ease of dealing with dennis Dillion but in the end VEGAS offered a similar deal which shortened my drive from SoCal to just over 300 miles 1 way. BUT I had and still having issues with VEGAS dealership. Good 5% below invoice price but several items missing, wrong items ordered, lost paperwork etc and the experience at the dealership was painful.

Now I have to take some blame for not doing a thorough check. BUT With all the boxes of stuff at purchase/pickup I didn’t open and go through each one to verify all items were there. I took their word for it. Word of advice, never trust a salesman especially a car salesman. (Anything to make up the below invoice price I guess...)

Rampart22

I doubt you got it at dealer cost. Businesses don’t make money selling things at cost.

Yep. Multiple dealers offered BELOW invoice. Yes invoice....not msrp. Now I’m from SoCal and no one in the area wanted or was willing to deal. Trust me I tried. Out of state for the price for me made sense. Idaho by far has best price. But with any dealer just be careful. They like to swindle when they can. I for sure got swindled.