Hello from Ohio

Shots

Hello all. I bought my JL earlier this month, and it's my first ever Wrangler. I've owned 2 other Jeeps in the past, a 2014 Grand Cherokee which we traded for a 2018 Renegade (it's my "wife's car" and she wanted something smaller). I liked the G.C., but the Renegade is so much more fun to drive, that I ended up trading my Ram for the Wrangler.
No regrets, I love it. I got a Sahara with all the fancy features, so I don't plan to do any serious mods. Obviously a lift, and tires are likely but nothing major planned.

Anyway, back to the wave, and the reference of the two other Jeeps. Obviously we've had Jeeps for a few years now. We'd get the occasional wave, but nothing regular. My wife is on a Renegade forum, and the members there reportedly complain about the lack of waves. I got my first wave the day I was test driving my JL. As it turns out I get them all the time in the Wrangler. After years of Jeep ownership the whole Jeep wave thing makes a lot more sense now.

So anyway, Hi. Here's a shot of the new rig.

Attachments

• 18 7-17 (2) resize.jpg
    18 7-17 (2) resize.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 33

Shots

Thanks.

Also thanks for guiding me to this site. I ended up here because I got the email from you about the lift giveaway (email related to my wayalife account). Great thread over there about installing the lift on my wife's Renegade.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks.

Also thanks for guiding me to this site. I ended up here because I got the email from you about the lift giveaway (email related to my wayalife account). Great thread over there about installing the lift on my wife's Renegade.

Glad to hear we've been able to help you out with your wife's Renegade too :thumb:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Congratulations and welcome. It's funny, you'll get so used to the wave that sometimes you may feel slighted if somebody doesn't offer or return one.

Shots

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

So is there anything I should know about the Wrangler, that I should know? Other than the obvious, that it has a lot more street cred than the Renegade or Grand Cherokee.