WAVE from Delaware

Thrive

Backstory on me is that I wanted a Jeep since I was 15 years old and had to wait nearly 20 years to get my first one. I made sure to do it right though and ordered a 10th Anniversary Rubicon in 2013. Added literally every option besides engine block heater and smokers group. Sticker was like 54 or some craziness. Got a sick deal and proceeded to modify! Did the Mopar/Teraflex prerunner suspension on Rugged Ridge wheels with 35” tires, LED headlights, Teraflex track bars, Fox steering stabilizer, trektop NX and duster cover with Tuffy security deck lid. Got it to the point I was pretty happy. I had 3 kids in car seats at the time so they JUST fit. Found out 2 years after getting the Jeep I was having a 4th child and had to trade it in for a Durango. I think I cried when I turned the keys over.

Fast forward to now and I am starting a business and know the kind of attention a lifted Jeep gets from pretty much all walks of life and plan on doing a full vinyl wrap with my logo to get brand awareness up in the small town I’m moving into. Ordered a Sahara this time as I don’t do enough wheeling to need the Rubicon and really like the idea of full time auto all wheel drive in the winters up/over here. Ordered 7/19 and was in D1 on the 23rd. Plan on 2” or so lift with 35’s again but won’t need to modify much else as the JL really fixed a lot of the things I wish my JK had.
My old Jeep: (new one’s still in the mail)
415255DC-7C62-4B2E-9365-14443A44F895.jpg

Thrive

Doing something like this. Props to a forum member Mayamia on “another” forum for this brainstorm idea. I will modify a bit but this is a pretty good general idea. Black back that transitions to the body color of the Jeep which is white. So it will only be like 1/3 vinyl wrap with vinyl letters for the doors. Shouldn’t be too costly.
IMG_2400.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Doing something like this. Props to a forum member Mayamia on “another” forum for this brainstorm idea. I will modify a bit but this is a pretty good general idea. Black back that transitions to the body color of the Jeep which is white. So it will only be like 1/3 vinyl wrap with vinyl letters for the doors. Shouldn’t be too costly.
View attachment 3752

Is it necessary to mention all the “other forum” crap?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thrive

No offense intended OverlanderJL. I was just sharing a picture a member at jlwranglers.com mocked up. Sorry my quotations to avoid naming the other forum upset you.

On a less downer note. My JL was ordered 7/19 and is now in G/trim as of the morning of the 26th! That’s crazy fast!