WAVE ! Not Official, but Close...

WTFSoCal

Hi all, ordered my JL Rubi about 2 weeks about, hopefully will be delivered on time this weekend. Im a Computer network engineer of 25 years plus in South orange County CA. Im also in to shooting sports, especially long range precision rifle and im a reloader (Dillon 650 and 1050 supers) I hear there are tons of trails in my area and looking forward to some exploring... Im also an Extra class ham radio operator ( but not often using it) if anyone has questions about that sorta thing...(comms being pretty important and all) This will be my first Jeep and admittedly, Im am a newb to the whole wheeling/overland'n thing. I have a time share in Sedona AZ and go there a few times a year, awesome off-roading there, and Im sick of trying to maneuver my F350 on trails ( the ones where i dont get stuck)... So after my last visit i decided to ditch the truck and get the best off road vehicle ever produced... While Im not new to off roading, I am to Jeep, looking forward to learning, building and loving the new life of JLUness.
Cheers all !
John K
aka "SoCal" on youtube
youtube.com/wtfsocal