Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: JL JOURNAL : DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit TEST & REVIEW

Fresh Catch
    FYI - I just installed this lift - loving it so far. Appreciate the video and detail. I'll be writing up a review - BIG difference on-road, damping is great - a big improvement over the falcon shocks. And, it's a nice balance with the 34x105r17's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepauug View Post
    Hi Eddie, would you recommend running a small front spacer with this kit for leveling (1/2)? I have a Moab with the front factory steel bumper and have no plans for a winch. Thanks!
    I have been running these for a while and really enjoy them. I have no winch and like my ride height in front. With a winch and heavier bumper you will probably want at least 3/4 to an inch up front. IMG_2020.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The amount of lift that the EnduroSport provides will not require control arms. You will need to be prepared to do some modifying of the rear fender liners near the bumper as you will see some rubbing there. Up front, you will see some minor rubbing of the liners as well but not enough to be an issue the way it is in the rear. IF you install a heavy front bumper and winch, you will want to install a 1" coil spacer to help make up for lost height.
    Great thank you Eddie!! I sincerely appreciate the information, really love your videos - they are inspirational - keep up the great work.

Fresh Catch
    Pic of my install with 315/70r17
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepauug View Post
    Pic of my install with 315/70r17
    Really sharp looking Jeep!

Fresh Catch
    What is the general consensus on adding 1/2 coil spacers on all four corners? Does this put me in a new geometry territory where additional track bars, tb brackets and control arms are needed? Should mention 2020 sport s with 35*12.5*17 Toyos ATIII.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456