WIN a DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit - TODAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richamby

Stock Red Sahara

Haven't taken a real picture of my stock Sahara, kinda whats the piont shes not modded.
Here’s the fingerpring, my good weld.

Attachments

• 6D58E0F1-E778-4246-98D0-9C6F02167D74.jpg
    6D58E0F1-E778-4246-98D0-9C6F02167D74.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 224

Jgrimes1

In need of lift kit

Could really use a new lift to spruce up this JL!

20180723195902-2c749034.jpg

Purposefully designed with comfort in mind, the all new 2" EnduroSport lift from Dynatrac may very well be the perfect, entry level kit made for the daily driven Jeep. If you would like a chance at WINNING this awesome new lift kit for your Jeep JL Wrangler, all you have to do is read and follow the simple rules below.

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JLWRANGLER.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST ONLY on this thread.
• You need to include a photo of your JL Wrangler or order sheet.
• The official giveaway date and time will be announced once the lift kits are shipping.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN the DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to JLWRANGLER.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• JLWRANGLER.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JLWRANGLER.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JLWRANGLER.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

DYNATRAC 2" EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit
The Dynatrac EnduroSport™ suspension lift kit is the simplest, most comfortable, and best handling suspension kit that easily fits 35 inch tall tires on all 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 4x4s. With a simple conversion to higher fender flares, you can fit 37 inch tires on your Sport or Sahara model equipped with this lift kit, and 37s will fit Rubicon models without any other changes.

The EnduroSport™ Suspension System improves the ride quality, handling and stability of the Jeep Wrangler JL. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and comfort.

This is a premium suspension system without the need for optional components or upsell to better shocks – this kit comes with everything you’ll need and the best shocks.

What’s included in the Dynatrac EnduroSport™ Suspension System:
• 4 EnduroSport Single Rate Lift Springs
• 4 new coil springs, engineered to deliver comfort and control and manufactured to meet or exceed OE-quality standards. These springs will not sag or fatigue over time.
• 4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
• New laser cut brake line extension brackets are precision formed, allowing customers to retain the factory brake lines and avoid the cost and hassle to bleed the brakes during the suspension system installation.
• New rear swaybar links.
• Jounce-bump extensions with concealed flag nuts, making installation far easier and resulting in a clean, finished appearance.
• The EnduroSport™ suspension system comes securely packed in a re-usable, authentic military, canvas bag.

20180723124817-bf6d8c03.jpg

You can pre-order this lift kit now and find more information about it by clicking on the link below:
DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit Information

NOTE: If you order this lift kit and WIN the giveaway, Dynatrac will refund your purchase. :thumb:

Attachments

• 6802B4B8-2F30-4E07-8354-C3B070B3BB85.jpg
    6802B4B8-2F30-4E07-8354-C3B070B3BB85.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 136

BobbyCa

I appreciate the channel and the chance to win

Thank you so much for all the info on the new JL's.
My Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL thanks you for showing us how to do the oil change. Been awhile since I had a vehicle that I was able to do it without removing the front bumper. If I win the lift kit I will do it all by myself. Feels good to work on your own car or Jeep.

Attachments

• 20180712_120645.jpg
    20180712_120645.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

jac1966

My JLU Needs a lift!

My Mojito JLU Rubicon would love to be the recipient of a new Dynatrac EnduroSport Lift Kit!
IMG_0195[1].jpg

bskarpa

Ordered my JLUR :)

Big thanks to everyone that's making this possible. Oh yeah LOVE y'all's JL Journal vids! It actually has a VIN now but not in the one posted.

Attachments

• 20180822_174334.jpg
    20180822_174334.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 112

Nols

Finally upgraded!

Pulled the trigger and ordered back on 09 AUGUST 18, took delivery 12 SEPT 18. Traded out my 2013 2Dr, True Blue, gonna miss that little beast. I may miss this one too, the Ladies haven't let me drive it to work yet....

IMG_0741.jpg

CPas

Lets Win!

Registration to WIN!
IMG_20180919_133334-EFFECTS.jpg

20180723195902-2c749034.jpg

Purposefully designed with comfort in mind, the all new 2" EnduroSport lift from Dynatrac may very well be the perfect, entry level kit made for the daily driven Jeep. If you would like a chance at WINNING this awesome new lift kit for your Jeep JL Wrangler, all you have to do is read and follow the simple rules below.

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JLWRANGLER.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST ONLY on this thread.
• You need to include a photo of your JL Wrangler or order sheet.
• The official giveaway date and time will be announced once the lift kits are shipping.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN the DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to JLWRANGLER.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• JLWRANGLER.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JLWRANGLER.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JLWRANGLER.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

DYNATRAC 2" EnduroSport JL Wrangler Lift Kit
The Dynatrac EnduroSport™ suspension lift kit is the simplest, most comfortable, and best handling suspension kit that easily fits 35 inch tall tires on all 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 4x4s. With a simple conversion to higher fender flares, you can fit 37 inch tires on your Sport or Sahara model equipped with this lift kit, and 37s will fit Rubicon models without any other changes.

The EnduroSport™ Suspension System improves the ride quality, handling and stability of the Jeep Wrangler JL. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and comfort.

This is a premium suspension system without the need for optional components or upsell to better shocks – this kit comes with everything you’ll need and the best shocks.

What’s included in the Dynatrac EnduroSport™ Suspension System:
• 4 EnduroSport Single Rate Lift Springs
• 4 new coil springs, engineered to deliver comfort and control and manufactured to meet or exceed OE-quality standards. These springs will not sag or fatigue over time.
• 4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
• New laser cut brake line extension brackets are precision formed, allowing customers to retain the factory brake lines and avoid the cost and hassle to bleed the brakes during the suspension system installation.
• New rear swaybar links.
• Jounce-bump extensions with concealed flag nuts, making installation far easier and resulting in a clean, finished appearance.
• The EnduroSport™ suspension system comes securely packed in a re-usable, authentic military, canvas bag.

20180723124817-bf6d8c03.jpg

You can pre-order this lift kit now and find more information about it by clicking on the link below:
DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit Information

NOTE: If you order this lift kit and WIN the giveaway, Dynatrac will refund your purchase. :thumb:

HiCenterd

Order Sheet.jpgIMG_20180922_134432.jpg

For our Cherokee's 20th birthday, we've decided to give him a "little" brother... Can't have any feelings of inadequacy around the house now, can we??

JLMD

Entry to win lift kit

Billet wants a lift!

Attachments

• 06FC82B0-F987-4A89-AA49-1F3101025196.jpg
    06FC82B0-F987-4A89-AA49-1F3101025196.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 89

Stiffhook

Our new Jeep needs a face lift

We’d love to win the lift kit cause we get lots of snow here 🤗

Attachments

• 40E4ED66-6534-4800-A0AF-8F49ABF56016.jpg