It begins...

offcamber

The lift came with new front lower control arms to correct caster. They are fixed length and barely (IF) a half inch longer than the factory ones. I will be replacing all of the arms with either RockKrawler or Evo arms at some point.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The lift came with new front lower control arms to correct caster. They are fixed length and barely (IF) a half inch longer than the factory ones. I will be replacing all of the arms with either RockKrawler or Evo arms at some point.

Even only being a half inch longer they will still do the job to properly adjust caster if that’s all that needed. Even when adjusting toe an 1/8” turn can make a 5-10* change on the chart.

LauraRose

Lift was installed last night. We measured each corner prior to the lift. We ended up with 3.75" of lift in the rear and 3.25 in the front. Definitely more than 2" Mopar claims. My 35" Toyos now look too small so I guess next week, we'll get 37's? I'm pretty happy with it so far. The ride actually feels better than stock or close enough that its hard to tell. One thing to note, I had picked up Rock Krawler spring pads due to the previous issues with Mopars. We noticed that my factory drivers side spring pad was collapsing, just like some users have reported. The revised Mopar pads are of the same construction as the factory ones and they will fail if you wheel. I had two trips on my factory pads and they had started collapsing. The Mopar kit doesn't adjust the track bars at all so the axles are shifted about 3/4". I'll probably order adjustable trackbars from somewhere soon.

View attachment 3819.
Your Jeep looks great!

Laura Rose from PA

Shots

As to camber, Wrangler’s use solid axles. On the caster, I assume cost is an issue. You can add adjustable control arms, if you need to adjust caster.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the solid axle. So used to everything having IFS now that it completely slipped my mind. Thanks for the info.

offcamber

Put the 37's on this weekend...

38010016_10217294746781166_8374062595035889664_o-X3.jpg

38465683_10217296087174675_4372707367993737216_o-X3.jpg

offcamber

Wow, that looks awesome. I looked, but probably missed it... Are you using spacers to run 37's on those Mopar rims? Also, have you considered using the beadlock ring or is that unnecessary for your needs?

No spacers, the Mopar wheels clear enough even with 37x13.5's. The wife is getting the beadlock rings for me for my birthday next month. I'll paint them up and install them soon after that.