Recommendations on which JL to order

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Keep in mind (AFAIK) -

2018MY order banks closed 7/19/19
2019MY order banks open 9/12/18
2019MY production to begin 10/29/18

I am confident that 13_gecko_rubi can provide additional and more accurate info. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What both these guys said. If you're wanting to order a JL, you're gonna have to wait until until September. If you're wanting a diesel, you're gonna have to wait a LOT longer.

Rampart22

Thanks for the info gang. Looks like I’ll be waiting until September to order. Does anyone know specs on diesel mpg? Or if it’s worth the wait? I’ve read some of the write ups but unless I missed something it looks vague....

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Is 13 _gecko the source for the JL?

He is indeed a first class Google master, and has corrected me when I was wrong. Honestly, if you brush up on your Google-Fu, then you can possibly correct my ill informed bullshit as well. :eek:

Edit... this post contains an emoji that I have never used before, and will more than likely never use again.

Last edited:
I got the $500 locking rear axle with all-terrain tires on my Sahara. It’s the rear axle from the rubicon with a limited slip differential. Way more expensive after the fact. I’m also a music fiend and the alpine is really incredible. Those were my 2 must haves.

13_gecko_rubi

He is really good at googling info for the JL. Not sure how he does it. Impressive really.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
He is indeed a first class Google master, and has corrected me when I was wrong. Honestly, if you brush up on your Google-Fu, then you can possibly correct my ill informed bullshit as well. :eek:

Edit... this post contains an emoji that I have never used before, and will more than likely never use again.
Lol I somehow missed these ones. Moving has been taking up all my time lately. I am awesome at saying "hello google..." then getting all the answers :)

Sent via....